Saturday, February 11, 2017

Chief of Police and Solicitor Rumley KNEW Ed Finn, ex Football Player, had an Axe to Grind

916,048 @ 3:48 PM

THE POLICE IN MEDFORD WENT AFTER THE VICTIM.

FOR YEARS ED FINN, CITY CLERK, HAS NOT DONE HIS JOB, BUT HAS HIDDEN THINGS AND PUT STUMBLING BLOCKS IN FRONT OF RESIDENTS

HERE'S THE EVIDENCE

ED FINN, WHO WAS INVOLVED IN THE HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS 2015 ELECTION, MUST BE REMOVED FROM CITY HALL

Sent to Police Chief and my Attorney 8/27/13 at 12:04 pm Dear Chief Sacco:

Ed Finn allegedly told Dorothy and Rosemary in his office not to allow me to file petitions for the City Council. Rep Donato has called this "the most protected right."


It is my right to go to the press and media with this story if I am censored. I am writing you because knowing City Hall they will take this out of context and say I am making a demand and threatening legal action or going to the press.

Judge Jackson-Thompson said it is "not a threat to threaten to sue" back in the 1990s when I effectively cleaned up Woburn/Stoneham cable TV.

I have some experience in these matters and have been successful.

This is to let you know I am just asking that my civil rights be respected, and will exercise my First Amendment right to go to the press with my complaint about a City Council that threatened to hit me with a pipe on April 9th.

David Skerry (STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS IS UP ON THIS ONE - ED, 2-1-17) threatened to kill me in Somerville Court; Bob Maiocco threatened to hit me with a pipe ("I could have used that a few moments ago" he said about the dirty metal pipe), when will our government start holding itself to a higher standard.

Oh, and please get rid of the TV3 mess. The Mayor is a coward when it comes to that.

Thank you

Joe Viglione



----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Joseph Viglione <
To: "council@medford.org" <
Cc: Mark Rumley
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 8:49 AM
Subject: RE: Ed Finn's phone call

Dear Mr. Finn:

I am in receipt of your voice mail of 10:33 AM this morning,
August 27, 2013.

You ask what my goal is with speaking at the council? Do you ask this of other residents?

1)The City Council is known as "The People's forum" - it is my belief that due to haranguing from councilors - specifically Paul A. Camuso's badgering and Bob Maiocco's dominance (and threatening to hit me with a pipe on 4/9/13) people stay home.

2)Jimmy Morse said it in July. This is our only platform in
Medford.

I want to discuss amending Rule 21. I have that right.

You have 3 petitions sent by certified mail. I am willing to drop two of them to save on time (they can be refiled later, if need be), but the discussion of Rule 21 is paramount.

Most people do not even KNOW the rules to the City Council or where to find the City Charter on the internet.

This City Council appears to have learned about public
records requests (Michael Marks noted a citizen - me -
enlightened him to the Freedom of Information Act) and
this Council didn't seem to know about the rules regarding 501c3's being prohibited from political speech.

My videocamera found the Mayor's uncle was appointed by the Governor at Medford Housing.

Mr. Finn, I'm not asking to interview the Ku Klux Klan on
the Government Channel, nor am I inviting Neo Nazis up to speak. My God, man, I'm asking to discuss amending a nonsensical rule that inhibits Free Speech in our community.

Now you might find that shocking and outrageous, but I find your actions not in line with your job description. It is a GOOD THING a woman advised me to "bring a witness" because I never expected Rosemary in your office to act so unprofessionally and yell at me,
YELL at me, while I was calm, cool and collected.

If this is how your office conducts itself, Ed, it is wrong.

Problem with Medford is that residents are too afraid to call you individuals out on your perpetual wrongful conduct.

You feel entitled to bully. I've been bullied and it doesn't feel good.

Do your job and put my petition on the docket, or so help me God I will go to the press and the media with a juicy story about discrimination and censorship at Medford City Hall by the Administration of a 26 year incumbent who refuses to answer simple questions about River's Edge, TV3, snow plowing and other pertinent issues. And you know EXACTLY what I am talking about which is EXACTLY why you are attempting to censor my First Amendment rights.

You are a public servant. Start acting like one.

Warm Regards,

Joe Viglione

For those of you interested in the Public Access TV Situation in Medford, Mass. read on:

"I'm here to make sure that this TV station is the best it can be for ourselves and for our children,"  Judge Marie O.Jackson-Thompson (retired)