Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Joe Viglione Quoted in 100 Most Popular English People of Welsh Descent

  

Focus On: 100 Most Popular English People of Welsh Descent

By Wikipedia contributors




Look, I realize that even at $119,000.00 a year of public monies, J.J. McLean was jealous of my hard work and honest efforts to better our city and keep my writing alive.


The Medford Police Department MADE UP LAW THAT DIDN'T EXIST, Detective Mackowski just making it up ostensibly to please some mayor just because I put in a public records request about some high school teacher / varsity coach allegedly banging some powerful politician's daughter.







That they have denied the citizens my hard work and honest efforts in public access television hurts the cable subscribers.


To Protect and Serve crooked reprobates like Rick Caraviello and Mayor Burke and Mark rumley, those crooked, crooked self-important slobs.

Such a clear and present danger to the city of Medford.

Creeps!