Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Updated Transcript of Great Debate :II Breanna vs Stephanie

1,417,870 ! @ 11:12 am
parody! of Medford Blowhards allegedly tainting 2019 election.  Nothing changes in Medford.

John Anderson
Dan Kennedy
John Cost Us 
Ken Cleveland
Your Conflicted M.C. from Fox 25 News Kerry Kavanaugh 
wearing Judge Cavanaugh's unwashed, unused robe
Mark Rumley Legal


     Hi, this is Dan Kennedy, and I want to put the bed the rumor that I or my colleague John Anderson are pro Muccini-Burke, we hate her.  This allegation that there's a Muccini-Burke sign on Mr. Anderson's front lawn is not his fault.  Some kids placed it there when Mr. Anderson refused to give them Halloween candy last year and he forgot to take it down. Mr. Anderson thinks it looks nice.

Sign purported to be on John Anderson's lawn in Medford while he is supposed to be unbiased at the October 16, 2019 cult meeting disguised as a debate. What a shill!


     John Cost Us is running sound.  He did, of course, hijack the "Person of the Year" award, not that he deserved it. He turned a blind eye to the $50,000.00 sound board Channel 5 donated to TV3 Medford which the unseemly ignoramuses left in the rain...pissed off because he wanted the damn thing. As if he doesn't get enough Medford $ disguised as phony electronics work.  What a front!  Who fixes black and white TV sets from the 1950s anyway anymore?  If you're going to rip off the city, Mr. Cost Us, try putting a disposable digital TV in the window. What do you think this is, Moscow?   Your name isn't Cost Us for nuthin'!!

     Welcome to the Debate. I'd like to ramble on, but I'm forced to put overtime on my Media Nation blog or Mark Rumley will threaten to sue me again.  He wants the spotlight, of course. So here he is, Medford's own conflicted, damaged city solicitor, Mark E. Rumley.
________________________________________________ 

    Hi.  I'm City Solicitor Mark E. Rumley, and I'm here to ensure no funny business goes on with the funny business your city government is up to this year.

Breanna Lungo-Koehn:  I object.


Rumley: You can't object this isn't a court of law


Breanna: I'm the contestant. I still object

Michael Marks:  I object too.

Rumley: Who gives a damn, you coward, Mr. Marks.  And ...wow, that photo in the Patch, you've got jowls now...fleshy, fat and drooping.  Nice.

Marks: How unbecoming for a city solicitor

Rumley: You ain't SEEN unbecoming yet.   My hands are so unclean that Ivory Soap wants to use them in a commercial!

Marks: Why don't you go back to being a bill collector for American Express in Somerville Court

Rumley: And why don't you go back to giving pleasure to old men who can get you hired on Beacon Hill
Marks:  I found the old fossil in YOUR office that you shouldn't be leasing since taxpayers fund your other office at city hall.   Moonlighter.

Rumley: And why would I moonlight on myself??, my primary business.  My job at city hall is just a hobby.

Marks: And as a city councilor overseeing your paycheck, I think we're all getting screwed

Rumley: As city councilor you are technically my client.  And you know all about getting screwed with grandpa holding your hand through these proceedings.  Hey, Michael, gaining a little weight under your belt or are you just happy to see me?


Mr. Donato: Can't we settle this in a good old fashioned threesome some Friday night at the Chelsea Russian Steambath.



Marks and Rumley in unison: OK

Breanna: What about the debate?

Stephanie Muccini-Burke: I think we just both won, Breanna, both of us.  Or we lost.  I just can't figure it  out...

Breanna: Oh, who gives a damn, whichever one of us gets in is still beholden to McGlynn

TO BE  CONTINUED