Saturday, March 7, 2020

BRADY LIST FALLOUT: BIG NEWS IS COMING SOON ON THE BRADY LIST - --- Stay Tuned!

1,562,398 @ 11:53 pm
1,562,356@11:20 pm
1,562,196 @ 9:32 pm
1,562,156 @ 9:13 pm
1,562,141 @ 9:00 pm
304 visits 7 pm - 9:32 pm  152 minutes, 304 page views
249 from 7 pm - 9 pm  120 minutes=249 visits


MADAME MAYOR'S WORST NIGHTMARE
re: BRADY LIST FALLOUT

Big news in the wind from multiple sources...I can't keep up with it all as I have my music stuff to write about...

GIMME SHELTER...INDEED
Tokyo Dome, 1990...phenomenal rendition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=527xHGJbvUU
http://bradycops.org/

E mails, texts, phone calls and people stopping me in the street with information I have to look into...it's a darn full-time job!

Yes, we are keeping on the Medford aspect of the Brady list...BUT...we are getting e mails and phone calls so I will be filing public records requests for Essex County and Suffolk County Brady Lists.

All due respect to the fine officers of the Medford Police Department and Medford Fire Department, know this:

My issue was, is and will be Public Access.

The City of Medford SCREWED with me on the television and free speech issues.   They screwed me as well.  I'm a very forgiving person, but I have an elephant's memory.

Those who know me know that I am a VERY NICE person.  


I've got a stack of letters of recommendation recent as well as in the past.   I know who I am.

But when a Detective Lebert or a Mackowski or a Covino go rogue and do some very bad things to interfere in MY free speech rights, well, it is regrettable that we find so many government officials doing some criminal things (Caraviello, Ed Finn, pure criminality.  Try suing me on that, Rick, I'll win again ...)

It as sad as it is remarkable that Medford has more Bradi-marked police officers than any other city or town in Middlesex

When I grew up in the 60s, with the best music in the world (got Rolling Stones LIVE Midnight Rambler on right now - 1969)...we also had great respect for the police.  It was certainly a time of To Serve and Protect and be it Arlington or Somerville or Woburn or Medford or Stoneham the police were always respectful, kind and courteous.

Remember, the Brady List came into vogue after a 1963 court case.

Our new mayor is less proactive about the Brady List than she was about the gun magazine.

Newsflash to our dear mayor, Madame Breanna, you got voted in partly because you did the right thing regarding the magazine.

You can't backpedal now.  

We need to have "All good men and women" in the police department, not a police chief with a skewed vision that the worst record on Marian Ryan's Brady List belongs to Chief Buckley and in Trumpian fashion Buckley calls it the opposite of what it is.

Hey Mr. Buckley - 30 officers on a 117 Brady list towering over the other cities and towns makes it look like The Cops Are Robbers Perpetually, the sequel to the Gerry Clemente classic.

The big difference is that I know how to write, Mr. Clemente, and my etchings are quite compelling.

The pattern of harassment this journalist has faced from the police for working on access TV is absolutely the envy of Vladmir Putin.

Big news in the wind from multiple sources...I can't keep up with it all as I have my music stuff to write about...but the news is coming in like an avalanche ....so stay tuned, because when it hits we have a TON of information in reserve that we're going to unload.


11:53 pm March 7, 2020
Pageviews today
506
Pageviews yesterday
2,206
Pageviews last month
26,272

Pageviews all time history
1,562,398