Friday, October 20, 2017

NAAQP: SHAME ON YOU, NEIL OSBORNE, COMPLAINT GOING TO THE NAACP

1,081,662 @ 11:44 AM
1,081,649 @ 11:36
950 PAGE VIEWS since 8 pm last night

There are 1,440 minutes in a day
almost every minute someone is reading MEDFORD INFORMATION CENTRAL

Joe Viglione's popular news site for the city of Medford
(C)2017 all rights preserved like Bob Maiocco's ugly mug  
WE HAVE NO NAAQP
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF QUEER PEOPLE

SO I GUESS I WILL FILE WITH THE NAACP

PRANKIE FILLERI THINKING TO HIMSELF,
PERHAPS THE BOARD GOT OUT OF DODGE JUST IN TIME.   PLEASE, ATTY GENERAL, PRANKIE THINKS, TAKE THE BOARD, PLEASE, ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN CONSTANT INVESTIGATION BY THAT MANIAC JV!

 11:24 AM


Neil Osborne, Room 214
Medford City Hall
85 Geo. P. Hassett Drive
Medford MA 02155

RE: Sept. 27, 28 2017 Discrimination complaints
       Office of Exclusion and No Diversity responses 10-17-17

Hello Neil Osborne:

1)I am in receipt of your two letters dated 10-17-11

2)As we discussed in your office, the complaints had to go to the "Top of the food chain" - your euphemism for Stepanie Muccini-Burke.  This is a woman who discriminates against me as easily as she goes to the hair salon.
I had a lengthy discussion at the Mass. Commission Against Discrimination with an investigator yesterday regarding the unprofessional conduct of Mrs. Burke and Police Chief Leo A. Sacco Jr.

3)I didn't expect you to actually do the job we are paying you for given how the city of Medford operates, but as I also discussed with you, this was never about Mrs. Burke making a determination - it is about getting it all documented to bring to "review" in another forum, a more fair forum of a legal nature.
4)As I have an OML complaint pending on you and the disability commission it may have been a conflict for you to even accept the complaints.   It should have been handled by Kim Scanlon or even an outside entity with no relationship to city hall.

When a citizen has filed a complaint of an alleged violation on you personally, Mr. Osborne (I requested a 4:30 the day of an open meeting that I would be taping Facebook live, when the meeting happened about an hour later you had yet to properly advise the chair of my demand which the mayor, Bob Maiocco, Jenn Dever Wood and others have complied with.)

Again, as with the complaints, this e mail is just for me to have a document of my position for future review.

This city is NOT inclusive under Mrs. Burke, her "Partners in Progress" tagline is a joke, and when you have photographs of a mayor laughing at an alleged sex stunt by Paul Donato on Michael Marks, the State Rep putting his hands in inappropriate places (Rep Donato's right hand allegedly on his own midsection, his left hand allegedly on Michael Marks' midsection, on school property in front of children (possibly John Falco's children) and a student running the camera, two days after a former school employee was convicted of rape of a 15 year old, two days before the police chief lies at the city council about public safety and threatens me with "you get the police service you deserve" - well, I'm glad Joe Viglione is here to document these transgressions.

Your failure to do your job and be "inclusive" Neil is something I will be sharing with the NAACP.

You are getting paid money to protect the citizens of Medford and our diversity.  You have failed, Mr. Osborne.

I am very disappointed in you.  It was my hope that you had a heart, but - obviously - you just want to ride the gravy train.


Joe Viglione  


"I'm here to make sure that this TV station is the best it can be for
ourselves and for our children" Judge Marie O. Jackson-Thompson (retired)