Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Hey Mark Rumley...Remember this????



ATTORNEY’S OATH I, ...

oh...that's right...you're not in Texas, are you....???
_______________________________________________________ do solemnly swear that I will support the Constitutions of the United States, and of this state; that I will honestly demean myself in the practice of law; that I will discharge my duties to my clients to the best of my ability; and that I will conduct myself with integrity and civility in dealing and communicating with the court and all parties. So help me God. ________________________________________________________ Signature of affiant Sworn and subscribed before me, this _____ day of _______________20___. ________________________________________________________ Signature of person administering oath


http://www.txcourts.gov/media/1436354/oath.pdf