Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Part 2 The Martha Foley Show...BACK BY UNPOPULAR DEMAND!

1,159,243 @ 9:50 am 
1,159,212 @ 9:06 am

back by unpopular demand...
(ex Senator Scott Brown sounbite: "You betcha! I proved that one to be true!!!)

IT'S THE MARTHA FOLEY SHOW 

MARTHA: HELLO faithful viewers, it is I, Martha Foley, of the law firm of  Carmichael, Hoagy, Croaken and Hoboken, LLC, the names at our firm change quite often, but the cover-up chores and nonsense remain the same.

Today's topics are the disgraced sheriff and the transgender Swampscott* school principal!   Tom Daniels transitioning to Shannon Daniels but I sweetly and with all political correctness call her the future wrestling champ!**so that the blogger doesn't file an Open Meeting Law complaint on me...the last thing my firm needs after Stephanie's drunken attacks on our last episode...

Martha continues: My guest today, unfortunately, the Medffraud City Solicitor whom I lovingly call "the bag man," Mr. Shark Numbley

Shark: Why thank you, Martha, it's an honor to be on the program talking about transgender transgressions...

Martha: (mumbles) As if I had a choice

Shark: Did you say something?

Martha: "Moi?"

Shark: Martha Moi!  I like that.  Sounds like the mayor imbibing her husband's quaff guzzle he leaves around the house ..."me...me...me...me...me..."  IN my office the Assistant Solicitor Janis and our secretary Kim call the mayor "Mimi" for short!


Martha:  Me, me, me, me, me...I get it...I read her first press release on the blog...BUT... You're not going to start with that damn thesaurus again, are you?  Please put it away...

Shark: Why don't you listen for a change while I expand your vocabulary?

Martha: Trust me Mark, I mean Shark, the judges at Somerville Court threw a party when the blogger outed your little bill collecting scam.  

Shark: I know, Clerk Ballgame Freddy told me during his suspension

Martha: Not firsthand!  I know, indeed, that the ex mayor McGinn was at that barroom in Somerville talking out of school that Ballgame Freddy said that...

Shark: That the judges got headaches with my eloquence and charm

Martha (looks into the camera) with his insufferable exhibitionism and extravagant theatrics...

Shark: Now I'm offended...I'm the City Solicitor and I demand respect.

Martha: And speaking of respect, I wonder if the Swampscott Principal is going to have it cut off via Skype for the student biology class?

Shark: Now I'm really offended!

Martha: Yeah...I bet...as offended as coward sheriff Scot Peterson

Shark Numbley, Solicitor:  I resent that.   Bringing up a convicted murderer ...

Martha: Not Scott LEE Peterson, or Robert E. Lee or even your cover up on your best friend's brother, Jimmy Lee

Shark: Let's not go there...let him retire in peace

Martha: Scott Lee Peterson on death row (she says with a twinkle in her eye...)

Shark: If you're going to go after family on this show Martha, I am walking off...you know exactly who I meant...

Martha: Yeah, the guy who punched his girlfriend in the mouth after cheating on his wife..

Shark: Now why in hell would you bring that up and upset me?

Martha: Because you didn't hire the firm of Carmichael, Hogey, Bogey, Coakley and Okie Dokie to clean your mess up...

Martha looking into the camera: And if YOU, dear citizen, do not hire our firm to clean up your messes, we'll send tips to Informationcentral2@gmail.com to publish all YOUR sins and inequities...I am, indeed, The Clean-up Woman and I DEMAND RESPECT, or else we'll throw you under the bus like a Middlesex Sheriff having a gun instead of a lobster for dinner in Maine...

Shark Numbley: Yikes, that's cold, even by my cruel standards...but good for the lobster!  He got away!  While, you - Martha - are still bitter over losing to the naked clown Scott Brown...

Martha; You betcha...and I'm ready to take it out on you, Mark!



To be continued...







*Tom Daniels turns to Shannon


https://www.itemlive.com/2018/02/27/swampscott-principal-short-leave/


Angelakis could not be reached for further comment.
Madigan said there have been phone calls, voicemails and emails at the school since the principal’s earlier announcement, but there was nothing that police felt rose to the level of constituting a threat.
“We never received any information about any threats,” Madigan said. “It’s taken on a bigger level of fear in terms of what communications have been received to date. There were phone calls and voicemails received following some media attention or media reports regarding the principal at the schools and we’ve reviewed all those calls.”

______________________________________________________
**

Transgender boy wins Texas girls wrestling championship for the second year in a row


http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-transgender-wrestler-texas-20180226-story.html



***Scot Peterson
NEWS

Florida officer Scot Peterson defends response to Parkland shooting

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-officer-scot-peterson-defends-response-parkland-shooting-n851281



****Scott Lee Peterson
Scott Lee Peterson[1] (born October 24, 1972) is an American former fertilizer salesman who is currently on death row in San Quentin State Prison. In 2004, he was convicted of the first degree murder of his pregnant wife, Laci Peterson, and the second degree murder of their unborn son, Conner, in Modesto, California.
In 2005, he was sentenced to death by lethal injection. His case is currently on appeal to the Supreme Court of California.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Peterson











Pageviews today
376
Pageviews yesterday
796
Pageviews last month
20,258
Pageviews all time history
1,159,212

PARODY