Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Complaint on Patrick Gordon for his Accomplices and the Vicious Attack at City Council

To Mr. Gordon,

Your accomplice attacked me at the council meeting.

I am demanding the resignation of Ken Krause from the Chevalier Organ Society.

Only two people out of approximately 60,000 came to defend your failure to perform,
your negligence, and your censorship policies.  As these are YOUR members attacking
a critic who was actually quite polite regarding your dereliction of duty, then the mayor,
the issuing authority, needs to hold you accountable and remove you.

Where is my membership to the TV station?

As a courtesy I'm enclosing my email to the individual who books the Chevalier
 
If you set this up to interfere with my free speech, it is a violation of the CENSORSHIP clause
of the contracts with Verizon and Comcast and reason to remove you as well.

I believe that you asked two members to defend you.  They were abusive to me, they lied about me,
and they caused trouble at a council meeting.

You are directly responsible for stepping on my free speech rights.

See Demarest Vs Athol Orange

Mayor Lungo-Koehn needs to address this, investigate, and remove you.

I want my membership to the TV station

See complaint on Krause (enclosed)

Joe Viglione