Saturday, September 23, 2017

Adam Knight Wants Me To Teach Him How to Sing!

1,059,732 @ 11:27 am
1,059,580 @ 3:57 am

Did you hear that insufferable jackass Adam the Madame Knight ask me to teach him how to sing?

(We hear Adam will be singing soon...to the Feds!!!!)

Adam, you have to crawl before you learn how to walk, so how can we teach you to sing when you haven't learned how to speak yet?

Sing after me, Adam:

Kick Some
"One of Boston's 5 Best Bands" Playboy Magazine, 1978!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ7zkvEEH2w

The perjuring magistrate raise his hand to God
I caught him lying/he's just another fraud
behind City Hall, it must have drunk some wine
he's big and he's fat and you'd better call K-9

The XXXX getting in my way
Gonna kick some, kick some ass today

A big bully slob the Selectmen should edit
You'll thank me down the road/you're so glad I said it
Creepy Creepy mayor with his hair china white
He's got double armor, he's a very bad dark Knight

Mikey Mikey Mikey Mikey
You're so out of touch and you're out of the zone
Mikey Mikey Mikey Mikey
Thought your name was Irish?
You act like Corleone!



ACTOR WILFORD BRIMLEY AS

Bill DeVasher IN THE FILM THE FIRM: I get paid to be suspicious when I've got nothing to be suspicious about.