Sunday, September 24, 2017

In Medford, City Hall Doesn't Serve You, It SPIES on You!

1,060,222 @ 9:34 am
are Brian and Stephanie mobsters???   Are they?


Abby McDeere: Somewhere, inside, in the dark, the firm is listening.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106918/trivia?tab=qt&ref_=tt_trv_qu


Brian wanted to play the FBI guy in The FIrm
Wayne Tarrance: How about you get down on your knees and kiss my ass for not indicting you as a co-conspirator right now, you chickenshit little Harvard cxxksucker?
Mitch McDeere: I haven't done anything, and you know it!

Wayne Tarrance: Who gives a fxxk? I'm a federal agent! You know what that means, you lowlife motherfuxxer? It means you've got no rights, your life is mine! I could kick your teeth down your throat and yank 'em out your axxhole, and I'm not even violating your civil rights!


ACTOR WILFORD BRIMLEY AS
Bill DeVasher IN THE FILM THE FIRM: I get paid to be suspicious when I've got nothing to be suspicious about.