Wednesday, September 13, 2017

As Mr. Rumley was walking by….

1,053,528 @ 10:12 pm
156 @ 10:12 pm  132 minutes, 156 page views
144 @ 10:01 pm

As I was having a discussion with the Assistant City Solicitor (that's what Paul A. Camuso calls Kim because the city council president at the time couldn't remember the name of one of his own attorneys…you can't make this stuff up!) my old pal Mark Rumley walked by so, as I did with Mrs. Burke, this gentleman held the door for him.

What puzzled me was that the Solicitor could have joined in on the conversation because it was a topic that he discussed with a retired judge:
the city of Medford squelching free speech.

You'll find this quote in my e mail signature to those of you who get my email updates:


City Solicitor Mark E. Rumley / Medford Daily Mercury on or about Nov. 16, 2008 (quoted from the 2nd Judge Jackson-Thompson hearing) saying:

“The one sentiment that I have heard that I take great exception to is that the city is trying to limit speech,” said Rumley. “The notion the city would censor or squelch free speech is baseless and as city solicitor I would find any such effort repugnant.”

Nine years later we find out that our dear friend Mark  is the alleged author of censorship in Medford

Now I ask you the - don't get bored with the word now - "rhetorical" question - who has done more for free speech in Medford?

Joe Viglione

or

Mark E. Rumley


And there's that old "rub" that Shakespeare spoke of.

Am I tough on the reprobates of Medford?

Of course I am, as it was Mark Rumley himself who told me in the TV3 battles "If you're in a fight…FIGHT!"

I actually took his advice.  Honestly.

 bless those that curse you, do good to those that hate you,

You realize, right, that if you bless those who curse you, it is a blessing to you.

Let's take this blog as a good example of 
free speech and public figures.

All this blog is for their self-improvement is
A MIRROR

You see Caraviello and Adam Knight
not only hate this writer, THEY LOATHE HIM

And that's where this victim wins.

I'm happy when Paul Camuso goes on
vacation.   Happy for him that he finds an obsession with vacation time instead of stomping on my First Amendment rights.

If Paul goes off on vacation and obsesses and seethes about me, boo too…. too bad.  Because the further from Medford Paul goes, the happier we are.

We are happy for Paul..and VERY happy for Paul every thousand miles he ventures to places unknown.

We're HAPPY when Freddy Dello Russo goes to
Vegas.  What happens in Vegas, they say,
STAYS IN VEGAS

And our hopes are that Freddy does as the city orders and just STAYS IN VEGAS!   :)

He can hate a citizen all he wants…but if he hates from afar it is better for him…and it is better for Medford

These individuals just don't get it, do they?