Sunday, September 17, 2017

CORI REPORT ON LENA

1,055,767 @ 3:13 pm
1,055,675 @ 1:18 pm
92 page views, 115 minutes during Patriot's game


Mom and Daughter Have LUNCH!!!

Lena: I want to do a cooking show.

Stephanie: That's marvelous, mom.  I'll set up a date with you and Ben Brown.   Here, fill out this CORI form for the high school to check up on you.


Lena: I have to fill out a CORI report???  I'm the mother of the Mayor!!!

Stephanie: I know, I know, just sign, we have to keep up appearances to keep Johnny out.

Lena: Johnny, he's my co-host?

Stephanie: I thought this was a cooking show?  Are you cooking him?

Lena: Very funny, no, we're actually doing a sports show.

Stephanie: But you said you were doing a cooking show.


Lena: I lied.   Why should I tell the truth to a woman who stashed dear old mom in the projects.

Stephanie: Now, now, mom, aren't you happy that you do not have to be around me 24/7.

Lena: No, you're my daughter. I would love to live with you.


Stephanie: Well, I don't have permission.


Lena: You are the mayor.  So you need permission to have your dear old mom at home with you.

Stephanie: I live with someone.

Lena: Oh, that drunk.

Stephanie:  I'll sue you for that.

Lena:Oh, sorry, that allegedly alcoholic clerk of courts. 


Stephanie: That Johnny is going to bring up the varsity coach.

Lena: Well, it is a sports show.   By the way, who is the powerful politician's daughter who was allegedly banging the varsity coach that you allegedly covered up so that you could become mayor?


Stephanie: None of your business.

Lena: I heard it was a Lacrosse player.    Do your kids know who it is?  They must, I heard that a politician from long ago said that all the kids were buzzing about it at the high school.

Stephanie: I'd like a little support here with my decisions.

Lena: But after a student's mother claims that her fifteen year old had pictures of Jenna Tarabelsi's breasts, and Belson never even told the parents about the shenanigans, I, as a resident, would like to know!

Stephanie: What?  What do you want to know...

Lena: Which student was reportedly banging the alleged varsity coach...I'll ask my grand kids, wasn't Ryan a varsity coach too?  He might know...

Stephanie: Just ask your co-host, Lena Byers, ask Johnny Muccini- word has it that he knows ...why do you think I'm fracturing the First Amendment and not letting anyone on TV without the threat of suing them

Lena: You ARE so conflicted, daughter of mine...

TO BE CONTINUED

parody