Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Ben's salary While We Aren't On TV Yet...Brookline, not Medford, Interactive 3 STOOGES ON TV3 3:36 pm Channel 47 Verizon

1,052,390  @ 4:00 pm
 
Public Records Request on Access TV. Where is it for Election 2017?
 


Atty Kim Scanlon
Medford City Hall
85 Geo P Hassett Dr
Medford MA 02155


Re: Massachusetts Public Records Request


Dear Attorney Scanlon:

This is a request under the Massachusetts Public Records Law (M. G. L. Chapter 66, Section 10). I am requesting that I be provided a copy of the following records:


1)The Producer's Agreement for Medford Community Media that station manger Ben Brown promised me - and that all citizens deserve. This is a public document and is given free of charge at every station in the Commonwealth that I have encountered.


2)the document containing the salary of Ben Brown, station manager


3)Ben Brown's contract with the city of Medford


I recognize that you may charge reasonable costs for copies, as well as for personnel time needed to comply with this request - however - as I am a member of the press, there should be no charge as this request is of great public interest during an election cycle where all candidates have been denied the access TV unless a city council meeting is cablecast.

The Public Records Law requires you to provide me with a written response within 10 business days. If you cannot comply with my request, you are statutorily required to provide an explanation in writing.

This is an URGENT matter. I will gladly pick the documents up at your office. Mr. Brown already has requested my DVDs and I have delivered them. Please expedite this request as it is an election cycle and the citizens deserve to know who the new candidates are.

Sincerely,
Joe Viglione

cc: Councilor Breanna Lungo-Koehn
Rep Paul Donato