Tuesday, September 19, 2017

City Council to Discuss TV3 TONIGHT


BEN BROWN USING EXTORTION TACTICS TO PLAY OUR PROGRAMMING.

DO NOT CAVE IN TO THEIR POSSIBLY ILLEGAL CENSORSHIP TACTICS.

FORCING YOU TO SIGN UGLY DOCUMENT THAT WOULD PUT YOU IN LEGAL JEOPARDY OR THE LITTLE BOY WON'T LET YOU IN YOUR OWN SANDBOX

WAAAAHHHHHHH....POOR LITTLE BEN THINKS HE'S A BIG SHOT LIKE THE LAST TWO STATION MANAGERS.

WRONG.  

WE WON'T PUT UP WITH THIS ANY LONGER.

REPORTS ARE BEING FILED WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVES TO STOP THIS NONSENSE.

CITY COUNCIL TO DISCUSS TONIGHT


First Amendment Rights FRACTURED by young Ben Brown at the Medford Community Media Channel.

They even hijacked our name, our official business in the city of Medford
COMMUNITY MEDIA MEDFORD

Ben,

Play my show.  You are BEGGING for an injunction, a Restraining Order, and as Mark Rumley (in cc) knows, I am very effective at obtaining them when it comes to access television rights.
Mr. Rumley will smear me and call this access producer a "troublemaker."  Nothing of the sort.
This JOURNALIST sees a wrong and wants to correct it.

Play my show. Stop the lame excuses. You are censoring me, acting in an inappropriate manner,
have stood in the way of the election vis-a-vis the candidates NOT having access to access, we have a mayor who is terrified of citizens having a free speech platform, and we have had three station managers in a row, you being the fourth, clueless, negligent and acting in a vile and reprehensible way.

Play my show. THAT is your job and you should be FIGHTING for residents' rights, not drinking the kool aid from a mayor who is unqualified (and conflicted) when it comes to being both Issuing Authority and arbiter of taste. Total conflict.

Play my show.

What you are doing to our community, ripping us off, will be made public.  I expected more from you today.  Guess I have to now file a complaint with RIPOFF REPORT and CONSUMER AFFAIRS on you today.  Those complaints are sticky and should follow you around for the rest of your life on the internet as yet another immature, novice station manager DENYING citizens public access rights with lame excuses as to why he will play Steve Katsos over Medford residents.

It is your choice, Ben.  Censor me and you will see me exercise my First Amendment right to file an injunction on you this week and blast it out to the national press.  This is the kind of resume' you want in your life, remember, you did the bad deed, you are the bad person.  Play my show.  If it takes me FIFTEEN more years to explain to the public that you are an unqualified hack for not playing the shows by Medford residents because you have rules that are possibly - most likely - illegal, then with God and Mark Rumley as my witnesses (and ask Mr. Rumley) I will spend the next fifteen years yelling from the rooftops that Ben Brown discriminated against me and was a tool of the mayor for censorship purposes.

Find out where Jason and the previous other managers of Medford Access are today? They are forever stained for standing in the way of free speech and they are not employed in the world of access that I know of.  Jason Salzarulo was a good kid who, when he allegedly couldn't even put a Tripod together in Medford (????? yet he was hired????) ended up at BNN and then mysteriously left.  If you want that for your future, Mr. Brown, by playing Arlington programming, not helping the candidates, and now claiming Steve Katsos was grandfathered in, well, you are just begging for a lawsuit and I'm so passionate about my access TV I will be going over to the court today and seeing about stopping your censorship right in its tracks.

In a court of law your excuse will be nullified by ANY judge.  This has the alleged fingerprints of Mark Rumley, Mike McGlynn and Muccini-Burke all over it.

It is unacceptable to demand a CORI form when you have the programming.

Also, Mark Rumley no doubt HAS CORI reports on the lamppost, you and me!!! (and probably those of many other Medford citizens) as the city council president filed false charges on me.  I won. I beat the s.o.b. in a court of law.


This is less about the CORI and more about the liability of having a whackjob like Rick Caraviello just suing people because it is Tuesday and then we have to pay for a city lawyer and our own lawyer.

Unacceptable.   So why should your grandpappy have to have a CORI and hand it to a young, inefficient station manager like you or that creep Roy "Joe thinks I hide sexual predators at the high school" Belson when it is BELSON and RUMLEY who need to be thrown out on their backsides and allegedly invesigated by the powers that be.   Trust me, a story on those two individuals is next on the agenda, and most likely will air on tons of access stations.

I'm hopping mad, in a logical and legal way, and we will see Defendant Ben Brown in a court of law SOONER than LATER if you don't play the show without the obstructions, Mr. Brown.

Though I have an important meeting tonight I am going to have to go to the city council 
and inform the public how Ben Brown from Brookline Interactive Group is negligent, uninformed, a bully, failing to do outreach, failing to facilitate programming, and asking for CORI reports from
grandmas and candidates.

We have important things to discuss to the citizens of Medford and you are FRACTURING 
First Amendment rights.  Paul Donato and his staff, Susan, Kevin and Daniel, are CCd, as
are the offices of Senators Markey and Elizabeth Warren.  

I realize you are a novice and do not understand the First Amendment, or that your job requires "outreach" and the "facilitation of programming."  

The form you sent over is
pure censorship designed to keep candidates out.

I've been doing this a LOT longer than you and you are negligent in your obligations
to the people who live in this city, nor do you know anything about our city.

You have a choice: play my show as you played Steve Katsos; stop with the lies and the doubletalk.

I spoke to my attorney this morning.  I intend to file an injunction on you and go to the
press with what is clearly an abuse of power by you and creating hardships designed
to scare the residents away.  Just as Medford Community Cablevision did before you.

Play my show.  That is your job.   You played Steve Katsos, and I will enjoy seeing a judge's face reading your most recent e mail.

Not only have I managed more stations than you, participated in access TV longer than you, and performed more outreach than you, Attorney David Skerry agreed with me that I "probably" have won more court cases than his lawyer son.

You want to take me on, Ben Brown, I will absolutely see you in court --- and know this - Mayor Burke and Mark Rumley have no thought of your career, you are being used.  I got Rumley thrown off a witness stand last year with a simple "objection."   And I'm not a lawyer.

Think of the access TV show I can make about the Trial of Ben Brown.

Coming to all the other stations sooner than later.  I will ask the clerk today or this week about bringing cameras into the court room and filming Ben Brown, the access TV Defendant, because it is of GREAT PUBLIC INTEREST.

Play my show, or with God as my judge, I will see you in court, Ben Brown

ENOUGH.  Play my show


Joe Viglione



From: Ben Brown <Ben@medfordlovestocensor.Rumley>
To: Joe Viglione <  
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: Medford Media katsos show - Joe V's show

Mr Viglione,
 
I have received the forms that you sent on 9/14 and 9/15, included was a copy of the program submission form (marked page 1 of 2) and the final page of the Producer Agreement and Indemnification Form (marked page 2 of 2). I still have not received the signature page of the Producer Agreement and Indemnification form.
 
I have attached the original attachments for your reference as well as a new copy of the form. I’m also waiting to hear about the status of your CORI.
 
In regard to your comments about the Steve Katsos show, that program was being aired prior to the policy requiring a CORI form, now that the policy is in place that show will not be aired until a Medford resident requests it using the Program Submission form and Producer Agreement.
 
Best,
Ben