Tuesday, September 12, 2017

High School Salary Public Record Request

Records Officer
Medford High School
Medford MA 02155

Re: Massachusetts Public Records Request

Dear Records Officer:

This is a request under the Massachusetts Public Records Law (M. G. L. Chapter 66, Section 10). I am requesting that I be provided a copy of the following records:

1)The document containing salaries of Krissy Fraser, Roy E. Belson

I recognize that you may charge reasonable costs for copies, as well as for personnel time needed to comply with this request - however - as I am a member of the press, there should be no charge as this request is of great public interest.

The Public Records Law requires you to provide me with a written response within 10 business days. If you cannot comply with my request, you are statutorily required to provide an explanation in writing. 


Sincerely,

Joe Viglione