Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Bye Ben Brown, DO LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT


Dear Surrounding Communities in the BCC:

Watch BEN BROWN make a damn fool of himself, not able to answer questions about the TV station unless he reports back to his masters at City Hall.  PATHETIC!

LAST night at the City Council, former Councilor Robert Penta, Cheryl Rodriguez and Joe Vig gave speeches put new TV station manager Ben Brown on the spot.

Ben's responses were WEAK and UNINFORMED.

"I Can't Answer It, I would have to back to the city and ask"  Ben Brown

Watch my speech where I tell Ben Brown to his face to quit.  He's hurting our community.

I have fought for 15 years; without my efforts the 600k would have went south with the old TV3, I have spent enormous hours, time and money fighting the good fight, and the fourth bad station manager in a row says he can't answer one of the most respected politicians in Medford, Mr. Bob Penta?

Can you believe this nonsense?  An uninformed, clueless person who told me on the telephone that he couldn't put the producer agreement in place because he "hadn't worked with a Verizon station."

"I Can't Answer It, I would have to back to the city and ask"  Ben Brown   Then why was he hired?

I can answer the question:  Play the damn shows!

A woman accosted me at a station, sneering in my face "Everything's lovely, everything's positive, Ben Brown will put your show on in 2 weeks."  That was two months ago, harassed and throwing salt in the wound by another individual who needs to do her job instead of being a social butterfly and annoying half the TV station.  What the hell is wrong with these people?   I am here in the thick of it working to help candidates get on the air and we are surrounded by absolute and total INCOMPETENCE.

Ben Brown is the fourth in a series of bad station managers;  Dawn Natalia sued me and I defeated her in a court of law.  She was censoring me.  A restraining order is now in place on the station manager that followed her to stay away from my home.   Is Ben Brown the next to have to stand in front of a judge and ask why he's prying into people's lives with a CORI CHECK and the threat of being sued if they don't like what you say?    God help us, what a mess.  "Everything's poooositive....everything's lovely..."  And you get harassment from Ben Brown's fan club of one on top of the CENSORSHIP POLICIES.

This isn't Ben Brown's station, he is being prostituted by Mayor Stephanie Muccini-Burke who doesn't want any discussion of her alleged cover up of an alleged sex crime at the high school allegedly involving a varsity coach and a powerful politician's daughter.

So Ben Brown is being whored out to be the sacrificial lamb to screw all the residents out of access television again.

I spoke with the offices of State Rep Paul Donato, Senator Ed Markey, Senator Elizabeth Warren, I am busy, busy, busy filing with government agencies.  Ben Brown MUST BE REMOVED and the access station MUST be taken from the highly corrupt Muccini-Burke Administration.

Heard that yet another department head is fed up with her and is leaving on Friday.

Mrs. Burke is a disaster, and Krissy Fraser is no day at the beach.  She REFUSED to allow this film director to speak to the kids and parents for FIVE MINUTES in June regarding my documentary on the rock and roll HALL OF FAME artist Marty Balin of the Jefferson Airplane, a film that took me years and years to direct and produce.  CENSORSHIP, plain and simple.

Is this how Brookline Interactive Group is creating monsters to go out and stifle free speech and censor up.  IT IS A DAMN SHAME

"I Can't Answer It, I would have to back to the city and ask"  Ben Brown   Then why was he hired?

I can answer the question:  Play the damn shows!


Looks like it is time to file an injunction on useless Ben Brown for his sleazy censorship tactics.
He played Steve Katsos show from Arlington but we haven't seen even ONE Medford producer on the air, including candidates prior to the 9/12/17 election.  Now Ben Brown is messing with an election, and he clearly blurted out that he is city hall's puppet.

Oh well, at least I got to wipe that stupid smirk off of unintelligible Councilor Dello Russo last night.

"Freddy, you're an expert undertaker while I'm the expert on Access TV"

And Madame Knight with her pink socks.  Too funny... trying to bait me.  Slapped her right down again.

At least we can have a good time at the expense of our expensive, too expensive, frauds on the city council, Adam Knight, Rick "don't call me Dick" Caraviello and Frederick N. Dello-Excusso Jr.

 
Yeah, Ben, well I CAN ANSWER the QUESTIONS....   Take bets on how long Ben Brown is going to be in our community molesting our First Amendment rights