Sunday, October 15, 2017

Access Station Managers Ostracize Gay Senior Citizen - Brown and Fraser DISCRIMINATED

Neil Osborne
Diversity and Inclusion
85 George P. Hassett Drive
Medford  MA 02155


Dear Mr. Osborne

Three members of the Medford Police Department are in the BCC along with a fourth, the police chief, in the cc:

I was discriminated against by Ben Brown today at the "open house" for the Medford Media Center

The information follows.

I went to Paul Donato for help.  Mr. Donato was being kissed-up to by Ben Brown, station manager today, seemingly in an effort to massage the State Rep and give him a show specifically so that my complaint with Donato's office will go away.

Senior citizens need protection from the alleged hatred of Ben Brown and Kristina Fraser who seem to be following alleged marching orders from the mayor..   Krissy and Ben  wouldn't come over and welcome me when I entered the building, but Ben Brown fawned all over Rep Paul Donato, the man I filed a complaint against Ben Brown with.

Mr. Donato, please do NOT do a show with Ben until you solve the complaint and get this cable TV subscriber's show on the air.

It is unethical, unfair, and if your show airs, Paul, and mine doesn't after I complained about Ben Brown to you, I will - regrettably, have to file with the State Ethics Commission for CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

I complained to you, Mr. Donato, and instead of helping me, it seems that you are looking out for personal show over that of a constituent.
Please let me know if this is accurate!


1)Incredibly, Ben Brown singled me out and said "People didn't want to come here because of you."    Just because people don't want to come to access TV because of Stephanie Burke and Ben Brown is no reason for Ben to engage in psychological projection.

Brown's job is to facilitate programming.   You don't have to like someone, but a public servant in a public service job should have greeted everyone who entered the small affair that was well advertised   I was singled out.  They don't like me and they certainly don't like my free speech rights that they are supposed to uphold.  See Rep Donato's quote after my signature.

2)Kristina Fraser and Ben Brown said hello to everyone there but me.  They singled this 63 year old man out.

3)Brown played shows by Arlington, Westford and other access centers   He had my programming which I gave to Krissy Fraser prior to Ben sending out an Agreement.

Understand this: Ben had my programming on September 7 and sent me a Producer's Agreement on Septermber 14

4)Ben Brown lied to this senior citizen's face, and said in front of Fraser and Paul Gerety that my programming couldn't be aired because it came in after the Producer's Agreement.   He lied.  The e mail evidence backs up Brown's failure to facilitate programming - playing Arlington and Westford shows but not playing Medford programming

They singled this over 63 senior citizen out.   Krissy Fraser and Ben Brown did NOT welcome me.  They had it in for me.

Then the excuse that people didn't want to come to the unadvertised event because of someone Ben Brown is discriminating against.

5)When I left the station I practiced for my new CENSORSHIP access TV show by singing CENSORSHIP to the parking lot loudly.
Free speech.  America.  How I want my show to be.  The most protected right in America.

6)Krissy Fraser walked out with the security guard.  Clearly they are up to shenanigans to ban and censor this Medford senior citizen.

You know the story, Neal, I have had station managers harass, defame, come to my home to bother me, and here's the punchline - as sick and depraved as it is:

I told Paul Gerety and Ben Brown that I am afraid of retaliation and false accusations as Rick Caraviello has leveled against me in the past.
Yes, Rick Caraviello and his pals will often say bad things about me and that people like Rick (I don't know if it was Caraviello personally) will tell Ben Brown they don't want to show up if their victim is there.  Take your pick of those who have harassed me: Adam Knight, Arthur Deluca, Steve Bertorelli, Frederick N. Dello Russo, Jr., Mark Tonello, Rick Caraviello, take your pick

Ben Brown caters to the government channel and the Eductational channel but not the public access channel. There were VERY FEW members of the public there today.   Ben Brown and Kristina Fraser were fawning all over

I am filing a complaint with you for DISCRIMINATION tomorrow at your office.     This has got to stop.   They should welcome everyone.

I felt very uncomfortable around Kristina Fraser and Ben Brown today, they didn't come over and shake my hand, they failed to welcome a member of the public.   Maybe they hate old people or gay people, I don't know, all I know is that I was discriminated against today, and that is not freedom of speech and freedom of the press that they are required to uphold and facilitate.


They - clearly - have been given their marching orders by your boss, Stephanie Muccin-Burke, two days after one of the school employees, Jenna Tarabelsi, was found guilty of child rape.

How many sexual predators are currently at Medford High School, if any?  And with one of the former employees CONVICTED OF RAPE two days earlier - why are these two public servants fawning all over the politicians and failing to do PROPER outreach to the public for this event?

Why was the event only 2 hours and not 7 days to embrace the entire community.

I pay a cable bill, the franchise fee.  I saved the city over 650k for this station.  My hard work and honest efforts. 

Today I was discriminated against by people hired to be friendly to EVERYONE in the community.  They didn't shake my hand or even offer to.

That's disgusting.  Pure, unbridled discrimination.

I  also intend to file on both of them in a court of law for censorship tactics at public access television.

It isn't public access; the conflicted mayor who is issuing authority and EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR is banning the public with a five page agreement, a CORI check on your grandmother, while an employee they allegedly knew had problems at Arlington Catholic, Jenna Tarabelsi, was embraced to only come to Medford and be convicted of rape.
Senior citizens need protection from the hatred of Ben Brown and Kristina Fraser.  They wouldn't come over and welcome me when I entered the building, but Ben Brown fawned all over Rep Paul Donato, the man I filed a complaint against Ben Brown with.
Mr. Donato, do NOT do a show with Ben until you solve the complaint.  It is unethical, unfair, and if your show airs, Paul, and mine doesn't after I complained about Ben Brown to you, I will - regrettably, have to file with the State Ethics Commission for CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

Your job, Mr. Donato, is to help a citizen get his show aired, not leap-frog over to benefit yourself instead of your constituents.

Ben Brown had my programming on the 7th, while playing other shows.  He lied today and said he received it after the 14th.

I am being discriminated against.


Joe Viglione  

 

 


"I'm here to make sure that this TV station is the best it can be for
ourselves and for our children" Judge Marie O. Jackson-Thompson (retired)