Thursday, May 30, 2019

May 30, 2019 1:01 pm Response to Mayor McGlynn's Letter RE: Alden Chamber Benches

SENT TO THE SECRETARY OF STATE'S OFFICE AS WELL
____________________________________
APPEAL FORTHCOMING   SPR 2019-776

Atty Kimberly M. Scanlon
Assistant City Solicitor
Medford City Hall
85 Geo P Hassett Drive
Medford, MA 02155

RE: SPR 2019-776

Dear Attorney Scanlon:

I thank you for your response. 

And please be advised, I am very happy with your personal efforts.  I feel you are one of the hardest working people at Medford City Hall and that you are honorable.

I appreciate the letter from former Mayor Michael J. McGlynn dated February 8, 2001 re: Resolution 01-083.
That identifies the problem accurately, doesn't it?

Members of the public have asked me about the city hall doors, the Ring Road curbstones, these chairs (those 3 items in the appeal SPR 2019-776, Medford/Viglione) the missing copper at the housing authority, the allegedly missing manhole covers at the DPW, the $38,000.00 missing from Medford Community Cablevision, Inc. as noted in an article in the Medford Transcript that I have in a Public Records Request to the Attorney General's office - which has, after 5 years, finally given me more details but which still needs its own appeal.

What we see is a pattern of very expensive items that belong to the citizens of Medford; items which are obscured by time and alleged subterfuge.

Again, I do not hold you responsible and, actually, I'm quite happy they appointed you as the public records officer.  You and Janice Spencer in your office I hold in the highest regard.

But, McGlynn's letter isolates for this journalist the pattern of deceitful conduct employed by McGlynn and his surrogate, the McGlynn-by-Proxy Stephanie Muccini-Burke.  Rumor is Mrs. Burke allegedly spends more time shopping at Kohl's than doing any reasonable work at 85 George P. Hassett Drive, and those allegations come from multiple sources.   How many times has this journalist been "spot on," to quote former Medford Transcript Editor, formerly my editor, Nell Escobar Coakley.   "They thought you were crazy, Joe, and one by one they came in here saying you were right."   No doubt.

The original response I received from you, strangely, did not have your "writer's voice."  Actually, it seemed very much like the writings of the City Solicitor Mark E. Rumley.  Where you are always polite in tone it was snippy, not very forthright, downright mean.

Please inform Mr. Rumley that if my allegation that he is using your name and law license to correspond with me, or if he is dictating to the public records officer what he wants to say and using a go-between, that I will bring that to the attention of certain agencies in Boston (perhaps State Ethics Commission or Inspector General or any other agency I deem qualified to investigate.)   I am the person who caught (on camera) Mr. Rumley jumping up to "object" to my asking a question at the Medford Housing Authority when I removed Mayor McGlynn's uncle Gene McGillicuddy with a complaint to then-Governor Deval Patrick; Mr. Rumley was thrown off the witness stand in Somerville District Court on or about 9/1/16 for besmirching my name in what the judge (Yee) called "irrelevant" testimony; I have found Mr. Rumley using the taxpayer-funded e mail from his office on a Catholic church website and have heard allegations that Mr. Rumley was moonlighting on the citizens of Medford at Somerville Court on Thursdays as an alleged bill collector for credit card companies, allegedly.  Somerville Court, of course, being the former place of employment of disgraced magistrate, Robert "Ted" Tomasone.   I, of course, had warned the citizens for years about Mr. Tomasone before his spectacular fall from grace, someone slipping a note into a file of one of my cases at the courthouse "Get that nutjob out of here" signed a "Ballgame Teddy" (Mr. Tomasone was seen in a photo-op with Judge Maurice Flynn holding Ted Williams' bat.)   It was my pleasure to, pro se, have the cases moved to a more fair environment over at Cambridge District Court.*

*Good thing for "ballgame Teddy" that the statute of limitations is up, Detective MacKlownski because THAT, is - indeed - WITNESS INTIMIDATION.  Maybe Raquel-with-the-vulgar-shoes-and-bad-lipstick can look into it?  Maybe not...

My apologies for the lengthy note of history, but it is important to identify why these public records requests take so much time and energy.  As stated, I do not hold you responsible as the evidence indicates there is someone in your office with a history of being non-compliant.  As of 10:19 am this morning my news outlet has One Million, Three Hundred and Fifty-Two Thousand views.  You can read about the City Solicitor's attacks on two city councilors within the pages of that outlet.  I have transcribed his Valentine's Day attack on Councilor Michael Marks, talking over Marks, belittling him.  Isn't a city councilor, actually, Mr. Rumley's own client?
Perry Mason would be shaking his head.   With that being said, let's get to the bottom of the missing items that Medford residents have been, thus far, cheated out of.

I will be filing a formal appeal and have the documents to do so ready, so expect the appeal today or by tomorrow. 

Thanking you again for your excellent service.
Respectfully,

Joe Viglione