Monday, May 20, 2019

Tuesday Night A Mega Sign that God Does NOT want in West Medford, and Parking Tickets

1,349,256 @ 9:12 pm

And now you KNOW why I am going to the screening of Aladdin tomorrow night and not the god-forsaken City Council of Medford!



Two hot topics - a big MacDonald's Sign from the film DARK SHADOWS for a church...and parking tickets...I will be @ the screening of the film Aladdin so...enjoy....

 Neon West Medford

these people are nuts!

_____________________________
So I was at a grocery store and some nice lady tried to push an advertisement for Jesus into my hand a couple or few days ago.


She told me Jesus was going to come down in a cloud for the second coming.

What do I know?  

when this cloud happens is there going to be an itinerary like for a Rolling Stones tour?


Jesus in London on May 31
Jesus and his cloud June 1 in Cambridge
Jesus and the Angels June 2  Los Angeles

Sheesh! 

Then a friend of mine from forty years ago comes over...he's a performer...and she tried to give him an Advertisement for Jesus
(sounds like a song title...)

I implored her, Lady, Jesus is God Almighty - he really doesn't need you to advertise for him.

When I started quoting relevant scripture she was impressed.  Humbly I say, it wasn't to impress her, it was to explain how we each have our own conversations with God... HE doesn't need you walking around with signs for HIM

He is EVERYWHERE 
Ephesians 4:6

New International Version
one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.


My friend tried to talk to me about music but the lady kept at it.

Finally I said "We all have our gifts.  He's a better guitar player than me. So if I jam with him, I get better!  It's the same with Scripture"

paraphrasing myself

She was very nice and left us alone


Then a friend a few rows down was getting out of his car and waving and smiling

My guitar player friend said "Everyone loves you."

Yeah, when I'm not in Medford...


So - that being said - some scripture
for alleged Reverend David Kilpatrick who is trying to keep a sign company in business:

Go to Matthew 21:12
Jesus Cleanses the Temple
11The crowds replied, “This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee.” 12Then Jesus went into the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those selling doves. 13And He declared to them, “It is written: ‘My house will be called a house of prayer.’ But you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’”…



TASTELESS  JERKS RUINING THE LOOK
OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION CHURCH

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING, that big plastic thing over the Immaculate Conception Church!  Remember that awful God promotion? What kind of idiot thinks God needs an advertising agency????   A big blue plastic gaudy sign.  Uggghhhhh.  Idiots.

GOD DOES NOT NEED TO BE GAUDY!


gaud·y1
/ˈɡôdē/
adjective
extravagantly bright or showy, typically so as to be tasteless.
"silver bows and gaudy ribbons"
synonyms:garish, lurid, loud, overbright, glaring, harsh, violent, flashy, showy, glittering, brassy, ostentatious; More


JESUS, GOD ALMIGHTY, DESERVES BETTER ...some RESPECT, please!

Jesus said to me "Joe, please, I beg of you, stop Andy Pratt from writing songs about me."

"Cross on the Hill" pretty much killed Pratt's career...and he worked with Eddy Offord of YES fame...sheesh...

Cross on the Hill
Jesus and I hit the bar and I asked him to turn LOTS OF WATER into WINE listening to this one...and I don't drink that often, Brian, honest! 

Andy Pratt - Cross on the Hill,
from the album that killed his career!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JglTF8jwIk

Eddy Offord


Jump to navigation Jump to search Eddy Offord is an English retired record producer and audio engineer who gained prominence in the 1970s for his work on albums by the progressive rock bands Emerson, Lake & Palmer and Yes.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddy_Offord