Friday, May 24, 2019

Rumley Argues with His Own Conscience

a parody

CORI. (Hereinafter Conscience of Rumley,inc).

This is a real good one!  Coming soon!



CORI. (Hereinafter Conscience of Rumley, Inc)  (speaking in ethereal tone)

How does it feel to have ripped off the community vis-a-vis Public Access Television?

Rumley:  I am a good person. I do what I am told

CORI.  You are a despicable cheat, a liar, with a fat black car and a bloated salary

Rumley: I tried to get other work, going after broke people who have credit card debt, but I was found out to be

CORI:  Moonlighting on the citizens of Medford, cheating them, ripping them off, that's all you do!

RUMLEY:  I'm a good man, a decent man...

CORI: You're a son of a bitch who deludes himself into thinking he's decent and honorable.
            About as decent and honorable as Donald Trump

RUMLEY:  Damn you

CORI:   Well, since I'm your conscience, you would know, Mark, about damning yourself


PARODY TO BE CONTINUED


Mark Rumley thinks no reasonable person would take this blog seriously.

Good.  He's such a jackass that he doesn't get it.  Trashing the blog that IS funny is just like Donald Trump, trashing reality, trashing the FACTS!