Wednesday, January 1, 2020

1:21 am. New Years Day

1,507,226@1:34 am

I’m walking through the free subway singing The Rolling Stones  "Out of Time"

Some handsome dude is crying. Twenty something. A drop dead gorgeous chick is near him. They have some kind of conflict bit escalated. 

Maybe he’s drunk. She’s being a bitch or both

Shut the train doors.  It’s cold out there

I never attend Amateur night. Not for decades
It was fun. I’d rather have been home

I never played with this band before. They are excellent and we want to do more shows

The Rolling Stones Out if Time was in my head. 

Aftermath  The Rolling Stones
Out of Time

Great song that should have been a hit. 

Never ever performed it before. So in the middle of a Lou Reed song, probably Waiting for the Man (yes, it was "Waiting for the Man") I start singing the Stones. The band went right into it. These guys are great. Psychic mind readers

I’m going to package this show up and put it on the road

But  not on NY Eve.  For me it is work. Not revelry.


Lots of potential here

Community College

Can’t wait to go home.

Maybe move to Maine and play the circuit there

Tired