Saturday, January 11, 2020

Remove Antagonistic Madame Knight

1,518,073 @ 12:05 am Jan 12, 2020
The Rise of VigWalker!!!!
older and better looking than the entire city council!  HA!
Selfie today at the theater...


The guy at the theater this morning— a new film
asked me if I am with the press.  51 years, my friend



He asked if I am with the press!!!!!  So does naughty nighty  Knight


Knight lists his self-serving switcheroo with the council meetings last Tuesday night.

File under: See You Last Tuesday, backwards Madame!


Insolent moron

Madame Knight That jackass demanding to see my “Boston” press pass as if it has anything to do with the Medford City Council. Madame being a jerk. 

Jealous ingrate that she is

So I wore my David Bowie rare dogtag and that other jackass Rumley complained about it

You paid these people what? For this malarkey??

Review forthcoming

Ps. Re-filing complaints on Caraviello. Knight. Scarpelli for new mayor

And new human rights commissioner

Neil Osborne too afraid to do his job. Coward



REMEMBER WHEN I OPENED FOR
THE GUESS WHO
AT THE OLD JUMBO LOUNGE!

PHOTO BY MEDFORD RESIDENT ROCCO C