Thursday, January 2, 2020

Was I Subconsciously Singing OUT OF TIME for Rumley? Hmmmmm

1,507,751@8:34 am
1,507,660 @ 12:46 am  Twilight Zone on.

SORRY I DIDN'T DEDICATE THIS TO YOU FROM THE STAGE, MARK!    

OUT OF TIME
5:36
THE ROLLING STONES

you don't know what's going on...
you're out of touch my baby, my poor discarded baby
baby, baby, baby you're out of time...about 36 hours left...ha ha!!! bye bye... 

YOU ARE LEFT OUT:
Out of there without a doubt 
'cause baby, baby, baby, you're out of time!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXP1MSFwMnc

                                        YOU'RE OUT OF TOUCH MY BABY
                                        MY POOR DISCARDED BABY
                                        YOU'RE THINKING THAT YOU'RE STILL MINE!

YOU'RE OBSOLETE MY BABY


 MY POOR OLD FASHIONED BABY
THOUGHT YOU WERE A CLEVER GIRL
KEEPING UP YOUR SOCIAL WORLD
BUT YOU CAN'T COME BACK, THE FIRST IN LINE
you're obsolete my baby, my poor old fashioned baby...
baby, baby, baby you're out of time...
yes you are left out
out of there
without a doubt
'cause baby baby baby you're out of time...sing the song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXP1MSFwMnc




  
ONSTAGE NEW YEAR'S EVE, WHICH I HAVEN'T DONE SINCE 1981, IN THE MIDDLE OF LOU REED'S 'WAITING FOR THE MAN' - I JUST STARTED SINGING THE STONES' 
"OUT OF TIME" - KENNE, MY LONG-TIME GUITARIST, IMMEDIATELY PICKED UP ON IT (KENNE CAN PLAY ANYTHING!) AND HIS NEW BAND, FANTASTIC MUSICIANS I HAD NEVER PLAYED WITH BEFORE WERE BRILLIANT (EVERY MEMBER OF MY BAND EXCEPT FOR KENNE WANTED TO STAY HOME OR GO TO ANOTHER PARTY...GO FIGURE = there's something political going on and - for once - it has nothing to do with me, and nothing to do with Kenne...outside forces trying to stir trouble up! that has less to do with my band than belligerence between one band member and another group....ha ha...everything's fine...and I'm the voice of reason telling all the outside forces to calm down...let me reiterate - has nothing to do with me! for once...AND if they don't calm down I guess I now have another option!) 

...since I don't like going to practice...and didn't practice for this show ...I think the new option is in order.  

...WOW, IT WAS SO MUCH FUN...THESE CATS JUST EXPLODED INTO THE SONG, PSYCHEDELIC AND DELIGHTFUL.   WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN i SHOULD HAVE DEDICATED IT TO SOON-TO-BE-FORMER SOLICITOR RUMLEY...BUT I GUESS I'VE FORGOTTEN HIM ALREADY...or maybe...just maybe...Kenne and I were singing this to our original band....ooops....the logical mind will go with the latter, not the former, but for one last jab at Rumley, it sure makes for some good copy!