Monday, May 6, 2019

Tide Pod Republicans....Too Funny!

1,344,604 @ 6:12 pm

Some idiot Republicans on Facebook argue with me daily that their lord and master, Trump, can do no wrong.

Keeping this blogsite up and my music stuff, I really don't have time for it, so I send quick smiles and zingers.


Here's a story sent to them to shut them up
I am worried that Republicans in Congress have been eating Tide Podslately. Tide Pods can kill you and Republicans are in the process of killing the Republican Party with this latest budget agreement. There is no other explanation.
What else explains the irrational and liberal policies that Republicans pushed in the latest budget agreement? This agreement is a complete sell-out of the pillar of the 2016 Republican Party platform, which reads in part:
https://townhall.com/columnists/briandarling/2018/02/10/tide-pod-republicans-n2446882