Tuesday, October 20, 2020

COMING: Blockbuster stories on Police Department, City Council and Breanna's Fictitious TV station, as well as Top 15 Most Corrupt Medford Politicians

 Bulletin


Thanks for your patience.  I'm disgusted with the local Patch and Medford Transcript, but being a one man army, not enough hours in the day to keep this blog updated.

I will work on getting THREE Key stories out there, as listed above.


We have a new CD in release, archiving Visual Radio shows from a Super VHS machine to my Mac; the Mac is tied to the PC so I switch back and forth.  I get more done in one day for access TV than Pat Gordon can do in two years.


We are working on two new CD releases and marketing the new one!  It is a LOT of work...seems like I am married to the two computers...the PC and the MAC...


Sorry for not posting more stories, but I'm still here, working away


Stay tuned!


L'Italien Report at #1 eleven months later.

Where will it be November 26 for its first anniversary on our charts?


0 comments: