Sunday, October 25, 2020

TRUMP SUPPORTER "K" HARASSING ELDER, DISABLED PERSON MULTIPLE TIMES, "V" BACKS UP HER LOONY FRIEND!

 Hey Vxxxxxx, do you REALLY think I care about ANY group that ("VICOUS WOMAN") allegedly crooked ex politician is in?

You crossed a line mentioning my name on the group when I didn't mention names. I've listened to you rant about Breanna picking someone else (FOR THE JOB,) it is clear you don't have the right temperament (FOR.)


Me? I'm very measured in what I do to see how people react.


Ya think I care about Mobile-LIES Medford, Medford United, Medford Revolution? They all have one thing in common, people who aren't going to make effective changes in the city.

I'm just the watcher, and as you admitted, I get things done.

I feel these three groups in particular pose a great threat to life in Medford as they aren't going to remove the bad element (Caraviello, Ruseau, Cugno, you get the picture.)


Being part of Eunice's little club is hardly my raison d'être...but it was a good excuse to see if you or Kxxxx were honorable people.

You let a guy in, if he violates the rules, you remove him. You didn't give me the benefit of the doubt, and now I see your true colors.

So keep writing your books, I'll keep doing my TV show, but you weren't there for me. I don't care about this group or that, what I care about is true friendships. It doesn't matter that it is this writer, ANY person being banned from a group calling itself MEDFORD UNITED without being given a chance is hardly uniting the community.


Have a nice life, don't contact me. Your pal started texting me, twice, after I blocked her on Facebook, 3 strikes and that means restraining order time.


I don't have time for Trump Kool-Aid drinkers who build a club and ban people for no reason. Very unladylike, Vxxxxx. Do something constructive for Medford. All I hear you do is whine while I'm out there doing the heavy lifting.


Have a nice life. Do NOT contact me.

0 comments: