Monday, October 26, 2020

LETTER TO CHIEF BUCKLEY, BREANNA LUNGO KOEHN AND JOHN FALCO ON HARASSMENT FROM KERRY AND VALERIE

John D. Buckley|
Chief of Police
100 Main St
Medford MA 02155


Hello Chief Buckley,

You really have to distance yourself from Medford United, Mobilize Medford,
Our Revolution, Medford.   This journalist can find lots of stuff for you to invest your
time in that will be more beneficial to the public paying you, the public that
you are supposed to protect and serve.

I live on the Medford line (on the Fellsway where drivers target
disabled elders in the crosswalk on an hourly basis) so if  I need to I will work with
the Malden police and get a restraining order / HPO on Kerry Laidlaw.

Kerry brags in a way that would make a listener believe she's John Falco's best friend, Mayor Lungo-Koehn's best friend ("I'll put Breanna in her place" is what she insinuates on the phone,) best friends with Leo A. Sacco, Jr.    "I have all the police reading your
blog."

Really?  I think after the L'Italien report I hardly need Kerry Laidlaw to get your guys and gals to hate me any more than they already do!  

She's scribbling on Facebook accusing me of watching her page with a different Facebook page.

She shouldn't flatter herself...she should just GROW UP

We'll make this brief, kinda sorta

1)Kerry writes lies about my grandpa and yours, Joseph Biden.  He's got my vote.

2)I post a Reuters article giving the truth

3)Kerry pulls down my information, big deal, right?

4)I BLOCK her on Facebook and don't want to deal with her.

5)So on a Saturday night she starts texting my phone.  She is told not to.
Incident 1, Incident 2, Incident 3.  Bingo ...harassment.  11:11 pm on a
Saturday night she's texting a disabled elder person who is looking for
some quiet time and not to be contacted by some obsessive/compulsive
nutjob.   A chick on top of it!    Can't even be a good looking guy like
Officer Hartnett stalking me, I get women!   It's cruel.

The bane of my existence.    Charlie. Help.  I need you!

Yes, I can joke, but Kerry's obsession IS getting downright scary.

6)She continues to text, so I block her.  Another obsessive compulsive
person with nothing better to do.  Now I don't believe in Match.com but
HERE'S A CHICK WHO TRULY NEEDS MATCH DOT COM.  Please!  Then again,
only a fellow with low self-image would want to get involved with a woman
whose sole joy in life is harassing homosexual men. 

Where's Dr. Melfi (Tony Soprano's shrink) when she's needed?

7)An anonymous source this morning sends me the hate posts from Kerry
on Facebook.  Like I haven't been attacked on Facebook before.  Not the
first time. 

So why am I writing to you and the Mayor and Mr. Falco:

Because when these "ladies," and the term is used lightly, get fixated
we have no idea how their fixation can fester.  She's obsessed with
Paul Ruseau Jr. ...another homosexual. 

Will phone the Malden police if I need to or will just call the court and file an HPO on her on my own.

The point of this e mail, Chief Buckley?   Well, with stolen copper from the Housing Authority
and a woman alleged to have stolen $100,000.00 from the soccer kids in Kerry's circle,
why is she so fixated on Paul Ruseau?   Ruseau steals a computer and one of Kerry's
best friends is alleged to have stolen a hundred grand?  Allegedly!

The point is made about Ruseau.  We only write about him now because the numbers spike on Medford Info Central whenever his name is mentioned.   Interesting, isn't it?   Is the v.c. of the school committee that popular?  Or are residents interested in that train wreck of a story?

I don't know what these nutty women are capable of, but boy oh boy, Kerry doesn't seem
to like that she's been blocked on my Facebook and my personal phone.

She can't take the hint.  I WILL file on her if she persists in this nutty behavior.

I do NOT want Valerie Harris or Kerry Laidlaw or the other lunatics at Medford Divided
contacting me. 

I like guys!   They don't get it.

But I'm as serious as a judge.  Medford United is just another hate group.
You, as police chief, should not engage with these women preoccupied
with homosexuals in the Medford area.  Sheesh.  Blocked on Facebook,
Blocked on my personal telephone, and Ms. Laidlaw can't move on and
let it go.

Respectfully,

Joe Viglione


TO ANONYMOUS PERSON WHO SENT ME SCREENSHOTS OF KERRY LAIDLAW'S OBSESSION

Oh my God how immature.

Thanks for sending.

So let's see, Kerry is fixated on Paul Ruseau and now me.   So many homosexual men, so little time.
 
While I'm swamped with the release of a new CD, I don't have time for Medford United's foolishness.

How does her obsession with guys help the community?   Guys that aren't interested in her.

But here's the hypocrisy, she's yelling and screaming about Paul Ruseau, convicted felon,
when there's an allegation against Medford United that one of the members ripped off the
Medford kids vis-a-vis some soccer team, to the tune of $100,000.00  Allegedly.

I appreciate you sending her lunacy

Warm Regards,

Joe Viglione
Editor and Publisher,
Medford Information Central dot com


On Monday, October 26, 2020, 9:25:45 AM EDT,  <xxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:


(ABOUT FIVE SCREENSHOTS FROM KERRY'S FACEBOOK)

0 comments: