Friday, October 30, 2020

ATT CHIEF BUCKLEY: Filing Restraining Order on the Elder Abusers at Medford United Harassers Now Engaging in Copyright Theft and Libel

37,086 page views in the past 60 days as of 8:52 pm 


1,721,505 @ 8:52 pm all-time page views

1,044 hits from 8 pm 10/29 to 8 pm 10/30/2020

112 hits in 52 minutes at 8:52 pm 10-30-2020


Chief Buckley

100 Main Street

Medford, MA 02155


Hello Chief Buckley,

I demanded a woman from Medford United NOT text my cell phone, NOT contact me, yet I am receiving e mail, have received two texts, and have blocked her on phone and on Facebook.

Now she's referencing herself in an harassing e mail and e mailing me.

I will be filing a restraining order.  The concern is this, chief,

they claim that you are engaging with Medford United.

SINCE they can't spell simple words over there, did you meet with them to discuss an illiteracy class?...

I have retained the data from the sender and will be asking cyber crimes to investigate.

Then I can take the texts and the copyright theft and the elder abuse with their ISP and we

can get an Harassment Protection Order.

I do not phone her/them, do not e mail them, do not text them.

THIS IS ALLEGEDLY MEDFORD UNITED, AND IF YOU ARE ENGAGING WITH THAT GROUP, THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO DISCUSS THAT WITH THE CITIZENS OF MEDFORD.

Received: from 10.197.33.204
 by atlas203.free.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with HTTP; Fri, 30 Oct 2020 23:27:00 +0000
Return-Path: <xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Received: from 209.xxxxxxx (EHLO mail-lf1-f53.google.com)
 by 10xxxxxx with SMTPs; Fri, 30 Oct 2020 23:27:00 +0000
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.53]
Received-SPF: pass (domain of gmail.com designates xxxxxxxxxxx as permitted sender)
Authentication-Results: atlas203.free.mail.bf1.yahoo.com;
 dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com header.s=20161025;
 spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=gmail.com;


 ALLEGEDLY, A certain ex administrator is unhinged and using my copyrights.  She can't even spell. It's best not to engage with these damaged individuals, but once I bring the alleged culprit into a court of law and get her to confess to THE ALLEGED copyright theft, under oath, we will address if this deranged individual is a danger to herself, the public, or even her own family.


The individual in question flipped out on her best friend, I have no idea what violence she is capable of.   ESPECIALLY BEING A VULNERABLE, DISABLED ELDER PERSON.


ALLEGEDLY DERANGED WOMEN HAVING A GRANDPA COMPLEX IS TRULY DISGUSTING


Restraining order time.


The alleged perpetrator thinks she is best friend to city officials, but the woman is using her own child's friendships, allegedly to bolster her own ego and that is wrong and possibly abusive.

Let's file a complaint with Department of Social Services and show them how she is treating me, and ask them to investigate a woman I believe is a bad mother.


I am serious.  I am also reporting this to elder affairs.

Someone there at Medford United keeps trying to harass me by Facebook, by phone and now contacting me via e mail.   Obsessed.  

And the proof of the pudding: she accuses her homosexual victim of behaving like she does.


Pure elder abuse.  And if she abuses an elder, is she a child abuser as well?   Those poor kids probably need an intervention.  Department of Social Services needs to investigate and if she is abusing the kids, they need to be put into foster care immediately.


0 comments: