Saturday, October 31, 2020

Our Revolution, Medford Purportedly wants Caraviello OFF the City Council ...Breaking (and as yet, unverified)

 OUR REVOLUTION GETTING READY TO PUT BOOTS ON THE STREET AGAIN

CARAVIELLO, ALLEGEDLY, HEARS THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE REVOLUTION!


    Nichole Mossalam - it is said - "is a determined woman."   Ya have to give her credit for the showing taking on Paul Donato.  We knew Donato, a master of campaigning, would win, but that she did so well when she took the Rep on is a credit to her.

    So as I'm out for my exercise walk one of my contacts at city hall sees me  (and not near cameras, thank God, it was just a coincidence we were in the same space) and word is "Our Revolution wants Caraviello OFF the city council."  I was also cautioned that it is just "the buzz" out there, but how many times have these sources been spot on?

Donato vs Mossalam...Paul wins, but Nichole presumably has her next move already taking shape.

https://medford.wickedlocal.com/news/20200727/malden-resident-nichole-mossalam-challenges-in-35th-middlesex-district-race


OK, it's definitely personal with me and Caraviello, and why wouldn't it be?  After I defeated the slob where it counts, in a court of law, the idiot started stalking me along with his PPT (Pet Poodle you-know-who.) 

But the rumors about Our Revolution, Medford is that now that they have a taste of power, they are planning to pick off old-school elected officials and take control of the city.  It's insidious, yes, but it is also precise and, well, like Ms. Mosssalam, you have to give them credit for at least having a plan...and in some instances...pulling that plan off.

So Richard F. Caraviello has been looking for photo ops...obsessively looking for photo ops, even where he's allegedly not wanted (Bistro with Governor Baker...yet Ric still shows up!) ...is that just his vanity, or does he hear the Our Revolution footsteps coming for him?

Thin skinned Caraviello will take it personally.  He shouldn't. My source on this tells me that Our Revolution has a plan, has a list of elected officials that they want to remove, and Caraviello's next on the list.


Well, that's a smart strategy, if all of this is true.

Keep in mind...it's just the rumor mill.  But with little or no press in Medford, the rumor mill has provided a lot of TRUTH...so keep your eyes on this story.  My reporter's instinct tells me that Caraviello is definitely worried about 2021.   In Caraviello's world, the paparazzi is most welcome.


post script:

To be continued?   But, of course! Once I get wind of something that is logical and makes sense, backed up by all the photos Caraviello is putting himself into these days, my reporter's instinct kicks in.  I believe this COULD be a story, so if we get more leads, stay tuned.

0 comments: