Friday, February 16, 2018

The Impeachment of Madame Knight / Records Request to MAPC

1,151,105 @ 10:15 am all-time page views

VULGAR ADAM KNIGHT allegedly stated to councilor Michael Marks:

"F..king Joe Vig's blog took down Mayor McGlynn."


To which Marks told me he responded 
"Yes, and now he has his sights set on you." (paraphrased)



You can almost hear Ben Brown wiping his brow 
"Oh, Thank God, he has bigger fish to fry today."

Of course, Ben.  I may be a "good Catholic boy" in the eyes of the Church (even though I attend a protestant "temple," if you will) but it IS Friday, fish day...at least it used to be in the old church.

________________________________________________

WE HAVE ONE GOAL TODAY:
THE LEGAL, PERMANENT REMOVAL OF ADAM KNIGHT FROM MEDFORD CITY GOVERNMENT

SARAH PALIN REPLIES: "YOU BETCHA!"
________________________________________________ 

Marc Draisen
Executive Director
mdraisen@mapc.org
617-933-0701
60 Temple Place
Boston, MA 02111
Phone: 617.933.0700
Fax: 617.482.7185

Re: Massachusetts Public Records Request

Dear Mark:


I do not know if you are a 501c3 or part of city government. I could not reach the operator or anyone in your office today to ask if your organization must comply with public records requests. I am cc:ing Attorney Kim Scanlon who is the public records officer in Medford, and Alicia Hunt as well.

I seek any notes, e mails or correspondence written or received by a Mr. Patrick Roche who I noticed was in a meeting with Alicia Hunt and Adam Knight, city councilor, in a room directly outside of council chambers

My formal request, noted below, is to obtain documents that can tell me:

a)the name of each person in that meeting. Councilor Adam Knight, Patrick Roche and Alicia Hunt were in discussion with two other gentlemen. I would like to know their names.

b)all information regarding that meeting - what the content of the discussion was, any e mails or notes regarding the discussion which is of great interest to the citizens of Medford, Massachusetts and other citizens in this state.


I've been published in about eight books, quoted in many more. I note this as Adam Knight has made a cottage industry of defaming my work at the council and belittling me. Indeed, a Medford resident last night informed me that Knight was at Tempone Manor in Medford engaging in such boorish behavior.

My goal is simple: to bring the information to the citizens of Medford. Attorney General Maura Healey has stated about the Open Meeting Law " "Every resident of Massachusetts should be able to access and understand the reasoning behind the government policy decisions that affect our lives. My office is working to achieve that goal through fair and consistent enforcement of the Open Meeting Law, along with robust educational outreach about the law's requirements."


My opinion is that Mr. Knight should not have been speaking with the MAPC behind the cameras, in the dark, without the sunlight so necessary for good government.
Please have the respect for this reporter that Mr. Knight and the city council refuse to show to me and to other senior citizens.


Thank you
Joe Viglione
address noted in public records request


Dear Keeper of the Records

This is a request under the Massachusetts Public Records Law (M. G. L. Chapter 66, Section 10). I am requesting that I be provided a copy of the following records:

I seek any notes, e mails or correspondence written or received by a Mr. Patrick Roche who I noticed was in a meeting with Alicia Hunt and Adam Knight, city councilor, in a room directly outside of council chambers

My formal request, noted below, is to obtain documents that can tell me:

a)the name of each person in that meeting. Councilor Adam Knight, Patrick Roche and Alicia Hunt were in discussion with two other gentlemen. I would like to know their names.

b)all information regarding that meeting - what the content of the discussion was, any e mails or notes regarding the discussion which is of great interest to the citizens of Medford, Massachusetts and other citizens in this state.

I recognize that you may charge reasonable costs for copies, as well as for personnel time needed to comply with this request, however, I am a member of the media and this information is of great public interest, thus, I request that you waive any such fees. As there is a Committee of the Whole meeting in Medford on or about February 20, 2018 at 6:15 pm regarding this issue, I kindly request that you expedite the matter. Thank you.


The Public Records Law requires you to provide me with a written response within 10 business days. If you cannot comply with my request, you are statutorily required to provide an explanation in writing.


Sincerely,

Joe Viglione


Notes:
The Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC) is the regional planning agency serving the people who live and work in the 101 cities and towns of Metropolitan Boston. Our mission is to promote smart growth and regional collaboration. Our regional plan, MetroFuture, guides our work as we engage the public in responsible stewardship of our region’s future.

These bylaws, consistent with chapter 40B, sections 24-29 of the General
Laws of Massachusetts1, further define and regulate the Metropolitan
Area Planning Council. https://www.mapc.org/mapclife/





PHOTO OF ADAM KNIGHT WITH VIOLENT MATT PAGE LIEBERMAN NOTED IN A POLICE REPORT WHERE THE POLICE INDICATED THE SOLE VICTIM WAS THE EDITOR OF THIS NEWS ORGANIZATION




10:15 am
Pageviews today
355
Pageviews yesterday
904
Pageviews last month
16,285
Pageviews all time history
1,151,105