Thursday, December 19, 2019

@ Dunkin' Donuts Part II - Unity with the Unions

1,499,275 @ 9:28 pm
       725 to one and a half million views

In part 1 of our saga, hero Breanna slapped down the Madame and her union accomplices.  

https://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2019/12/we-have-it-dunkin-donuts-footage-of.html

And now, Unity with the Unions - Part II

________________________________________

Breanna: Wow, this Dunkin Donuts looks like a Jimmy Hoffa tribute.  Where were all these guys when I needed them on the campaign trail?

Pet Peeve Stompio: Why am I at this creepy affair?

Breanna: I need a witness


Peeve Stompio: No doubt.  Well, you did campaign on Unity

Breanna: With my fingers crossed.  My backup plan is to say that I've joined the Unity Church

Peeve Stompeo: Clever Girl!

Breanna: That's what Hannibal Lecter said to Jodie Foster in Silence of the Lambs

Peeve Stompeo: Yes, and the CONTACT movie too!

Breanna: I didn't know you were an avid reader of Medford Information Central, Steve , and watching the editor's interviews 

Pet Peeve:  Peeve, Peeve...code name PEEVE...I DON'T want to be here

Breanna:  Kiss my ass, I'm the new mayor and you show up where I say you show up

Peeve: Yes ma'am.

Madame Knight: Hey, Breanna, we're going to license John Lennon's "Power to the People" and have a big dinner for you at the senior center singing "Unity with the Unions"

Breanna: Gag me, Adam, I put up with your garbage for years on the city council!

Madame Knight: Can I light your cigarette?

Breanna: I don't smoke

Adam Knight: Breanna, I want to introduce you to the union guys...

Breanna: The union thugs backing my competitor, Stephanie, and now you and they can kiss my ass too!  I'm the mayor, you can ALL Kiss my ass!   Transparency, Unity, Happiness, Sunshine, Love, Confections, All positive words...the union will be licking my high heels and working for me...Stephanie used NON UNION people to "renovate" city hall and the unions stood by that traitor?

There's a new judge in town and that judge is Attorney Breanna Lungo-Koehn and don't you forget it.


TO BE CONTINUED


Part 3: Polyanna Takes the Gloves off And Gets a Grip!


The most fun of the three.  Better than the new Star Wars
The Conclusion
https://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2019/12/and-now-conclusion-breanna-dunkin.html