Friday, December 27, 2019

Farewell Letter to Mark E Rumley 3:22 pm December 27, 2019

1,504,231 @ 3:28 pm
40,806 @ 3:28 pm

Dear Attorney Rumley and Attorney Scanlon,

As a courtesy I am sending you the Determination by the Sec of State's office in regards to TV3 Medford

1)As with the L'Italien Report, isn't it interesting that I am correct and that your office was completely wrong in its opinions?

2)I still maintain that Mr. Rumley investigating a board that he was part of was a slap in the face to cable TV subcribers.

3)Mr. Rumley throwing the hot potato to another agency that, if memory serves, Rumley had determined was not looking into the
same areas the McGlynn administration was, further damaged the community and, in my opinion, violated Rumley's oath of office.

If Mr. Rumley is resigning I want to say that the way he treated me in the past 16 years was vile, reprehensible, hardly showed
any kind of concern for the public interest, and is behavior that - in all my sixty-five years - I have never seen in any other
solicitor that I have encountered.

Baking cookies with my nana, Jodie Foster talking to me, Beach Boys producer Nik Venet, my dear friend, all not on Medford Public
Access TV because a former appointed board member, Mark Rumley, was a bully.

Had Frank Pilleri hired me in 2005, Medford would have better documents in the library and at the TV station.

Had McGlynn accepted the sole proposal to run the station, Community Media Medford, Medford would have benefited.  As retired detective J.J. McLean stated to me when I shut down TV 3 "Medford is better off for it."

But the city's law office left it up to me to remove Pilleri, then hijacked the monies I saved the city, and then Rumley wanted a CORI
check from people running for elected office?

Rumor has it that Paul Donato thinks I'm the best person to run the station.  His Chief of Staff certainly believes I am.

As with the L'Italien Report, my work speaks for itself

Respectfully

Joe Viglione