Saturday, December 21, 2019

What are Mommy and Daddy Giving Zach Bears for Christmas??? Enquiring Minds Want to Know what the NEW City Councilor Will Wear to School!!!!!

1,500,819 @ 9:40 pm

Zach to Dello Russo: "Is he always like this?"

Freddy:  OH, you're getting off easy!  In the spirit of the season he's just being polite.It's all downhill from here!  Glad I got the hell out. Not being written up in Medford Information Central is WORTH not getting paid 30k a year to sleep on the city council and have to listen to Adam Knight stumble through a sentence.

Zach: I'm still going to wear whatever I want

Freddy: And that, me boy, will get you thrown off the council quicker than you can say One Term Ruggiero!!!!!!!   Paul...you tell him.

Camuso: Get on his good side.  He actually likes me nowadays and we hated each other!  Wave to him, pacify him, don't piss him off and ABSOLUTELY BUY YOURSELF A BLEEPING SUIT AND TIE!  SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR THE CITY COUNCIL AND ALDEN CHAMBERS.

Freddy:  I agree.

Zach:  You agree I should be nice to this person?

Freddy: Hell, no!   I agree you should BUY YOURSELF A BLEEPING SUIT AND TIE AND SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS. AND Paul's delusional. He doesn't like Paul, he doesn't like me, he doesn't like you...he doesn't like Maiocco, and Caraviello makes his skin crawl!

Zach: Well Caraviello would make ANYONE's skin crawl.  Do I have to sit next to Rick?

Freddy: Hopefully...

____________________________________________________________________

UNDER ZACH BEARS CHRISTMAS TREE

LOVE, MOMMY AND DADDY


Get it?  Bears' wardrobe, and bears from the RamRod Room in Boston?  Oh, never mind...

Bears is going to file a RESOLUTION that you can wear your underwear to the city council.

The Ragz Revolution Resolution by
Zach Bears!



The Zach Look @ the City Council


 THE 'ZACH' LOOK 
AT THE MEDFORD CITY COUNCIL
WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION





Caraviello....I can let my belly hang out and sitting next to Zach Bears I'll feel like James Bond 007!