Friday, September 25, 2015

Mark Tonello Speaks!

470,981@7:54 pm
470,914 @ 5;15 PM
470, 877 @ 4:34 pm
37 in 41 minutes

Mark Tonello Speaks!!!  HA HA, kinda sort of...and Jackass Caraviello likes it!



  • Joe, you really don't deserve this attention but for shits and giggles let's see if you can make the efort to practice what you preach.  


    Joe Vig:

    Mark, I enjoyed our conversation at the restaurant when you sat down where I was and initiated a monologue - not a conversation. Just because I have uncovered what the McGlynn Administration is up to is no reason for you to get oh so defensive. Thought you told me that you were running for office? In any event this is about making a difference in our community and your insulting tone is contrary to the rules the poster noted above. 

    Love will keep us together, Mark! smile!  But as you saw while we were having dinner...I rarely drink alcohol...so you'd never have to tell me to knock it off!




    :)   :)

    How about those Red Sox!