Friday, February 16, 2018

Public Request to ALICIA HUNT regarding alleged OPEN MEETING LAW VIOLATION

Alicia Hunt
Medford City Hall
Medford MA 02155


Dear Ms. Hunt,

Adam Knight had a meeting with you and other individuals in the doorway to the left of me as I was standing facing the doors to Alden Chambers.

One can see clearly on the video of  the City Council meeting that the city councilor, Knight, got up and left his job that we pay him for to secretly discuss matters with you that should have been discussed ON CAMERA at the city council.

I am requesting any documentation you made of that discussion or, if you did not document that meeting while the government had a council in session, I request that you draw up notes of your recollection of Mr. Knight's discussion while council was in session.

I am cc:ing Kim Scanlon, the public records officer.  If you do not comply with my request prior to the Tuesday night Committee of the Whole in Room 207 at 6:15 pm, I will file a formal Public Records Request with Attorney Scanlon.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this very serious matter.
 
 Sincerely,

Joe Viglione