Thursday, October 10, 2013

Nell Coakley Interviews Frank Call

758 hits in the past 24-36 hours
127,231 all time!
127,245 @ 5:30 PM
HITS ARE GOING THROUGH THE ROOF!
_______________________________

The Nell Coakley Interviews!
A parody of WickedConflict.com
The Medford Sanskrit where you can't even read between the lines!  There's Nothing there! TM


wickedconflict.com


There's Nothing there!TM 

EDITED BY CUB REPORTER N.I.
as in Nothing Interesting, Never Involved

Nell: Frank, so good to see you.

Frank:Hi Nell, boy you do love your Colleens' Chocolate Fudge Sundaes

Nell: Do I ever, and you're paying for them today for pointing that out.  There are allegations from an excellent reporter McGlynn won't let me hire that you are conflicted as a panelist at Candidates Night because you represent a 510c6 non profit?


Frank: Heck, TV3 got away with it for years ...but they were a 501c3 and REALLY barred from political speech. The problem here is my conflict with most of the candidates!


Nell: And - if I may be frank, his name was FRANK too!

Frank: Frank 2?  Are you calling me out on this?

Nell: Why would I call Frank, he's been dethroned by the Opposition leader

Frank: Not call Frank; FRANK CALL, I'm Frank Call

Nell: Frankie called?  Sunset Boulevard here we come...Mr. Dempsey, I'm ready for my close up!


Frank: Yeah, just in time for Halloween


Nell: Boy are you testy today. Screaming at Councilor Rick Caraviello on the phone for outing you at the City Council on Tuesday night

Frank Call: How the hell do you know about that?

Nell: Like all informed journalists, I plagiarize the Medford Information Central.  You should too, Frankie 2!

Frank: Frankie too????


Nell: Toodle-oo! 

_________________________
"There are paranoids out there, Joe, but you've got real enemies!"  Nell Escobar Coakley of the Medford Transcript; real quote, not a parody.  Truer words were never spoken!   Oh, if you are a knockin' on my door I am in WITNESS PROTECTION ...send an e mail.