Saturday, October 26, 2013

Woman takes the piss out of deranged Arthur Deluca's alias on PATCH

132,703  all time page views


JOAN PUCCINO October 26, 2013 at 11:33 am
To this JUST A MEDFORD GUY, I, would like to respond number one your MAYOR, has done nothing for this city , but make a mess out of it are you another one that walks around this city with rose colored glasses? He has all the residence of this city Buffaloed, for years, and he is no better then the mayor of LAWRENCE, MA I'm sorry time for your FRRIEND, to start walking and give another person who can run this city better then him , lets be real. For your CITY COUNCIL, you said its time for MR, MARKS , to take a walk. Why? Because he speaks the truth and that is what people like you in this city , don't like and its truth. I, like PAUL, & FREDDIE but PAUL, don't belong on the city council, because of his job in BILLERICA HOUSE OF CORRECTION, he has to kiss up to the Mayor, so in my book that's a NO-NO, and for FREDDIE, I, like him also but its either his business, or the CITY COUNCIL, because his FATHER & the MAYOR , been friends for years so he can't step on toes, lets be real and honest. I, think its time for these two COUNCIL, to decide on what they want to do because as much as I, like both of them I, want vote for either one, for that reason I'M sorry. Its time to call an ace is an ace. I'm not related or a friend of MR MARKS, but I, do find he tells the truth and he is an up front person and I, hope I'm not the only one in this city that can see this. I, know I, want someone who doesn't sugar coat the BULL, at these meetings like a lot of them do ,lets be real for a change . YES, I'm a TAX PAYER, and tired of what this MAYOR, is doing and his FRIEND'S, going along with him. As for JOE V. , he seems like a truthful person and their again, the people of MEDFORD, don't like truth. I, read his blogs, and find them interesting , I, can't go to the city council meetings because most of the CLOWNS, wouldn't like what I, have to say to them , so I, stay away because its like going to the COMEDY CONNECTION.

COMMENTARY

  My opinion is that the PATCH should not allow anonymous people to write distractions.  That's why the City Council has people give their name and address (only deposed Vice President of TV3 Ronald Delucia and the webmaster for TV3 charged with a false bomb threat refused to give their addresses at the council.  What does that tell you?), why the HuffingtonPost and Medford Transcript now demand transparency in the comment section. The Patch needs to institute just such a policy because the last remnants of the TV3 crowd, fraud "write-in candidate" Arthur Alan Deluca's writing style so easy to detect if you look at his rambling comments on Patch and compare them to "Just a Medford Guy."

   Joan Puccino writes in the comment section that the Mayor has done nothing for the city.  She's correct.  Look at the highways the state controls and how they are paved, look at the ramshackle streets in Medford.  It is easy for Just a Deluca Guy to write his nonsense with nothing substantial to back it up.    Puccino makes some excellent points, let us discuss them:

"
...like and its truth. I, like PAUL, & FREDDIE but PAUL, don't belong on the city council, because of his job in BILLERICA HOUSE OF CORRECTION, he has to kiss up to the Mayor, so in my book that's a NO-NO, and for FREDDIE, I, like him also but its either his business, or the CITY COUNCIL, because his FATHER & the MAYOR , been friends for years so he can't step on toes, lets be real and honest."

   The allegations at the Billerica House of Correction - many people aware of the late Sheriff DiPaola's alleged practice of accepting $5,000 to make you a "lieutenant."  You would allegedly get a spike in your pay and within six months have earned the 5K back.  Then there was the little problem with Deacon Bill Emerson, who was dragged into court for selling drugs to the prisoners in Billerica; the biggest joke in the history of the court system (since a Medford individual told Judge Cremens "he called me the toothless fairy") was when the judge ORDERED Deacon Bill Emerson to STAY AWAY FROM PRISONS!  Got it?  He sold drugs to prisoners and part of his sentence was to stay away from prisons when they should have put the deacon IN PRISON!  You cannot make this stuff up.