Tuesday, October 22, 2013

CAMUSO - part of the McGlynn GOON SQUAD

131,298

This is a parody of a meathead who - somehow - got on the City Council

As a lifelong resident of Medford and a graduate of our schools, I am committed to helping those who end up in the Blurtis/Rough Alternative School

Blurtis Rough Alternative School News Archive

If there are a few bad apples we need a place to put them in case they get into Gen Pop and start acting and behaving like me and my city council colleagues do on a Tuesday night (If I ever decide to show up)...y'know...obnoxious, bullying, or like my Uncle Bob, pulling out a big metal pipe to attack a victim with, then to have Uncle Bob's good pal Dr. Woody pull a nutty and threaten to call the police on the victim so there can be "mediation" with the intolerable Dr. Woodn't.   Heck, he's so over the top I'm considering running on the Libertarian ticket, only I don't believe in liberty and the pursuit of happiness for you, just for me.

________________________________________________

I am committed to making a positive contribution to the community that has given me so much during my youth. So many boxes of pizza from so many pizza stores.  Heck, some youths, we hear, actually sent 3 dozen pizzas to the police station and charged them to Gerry Clemente.  Yes, I have so much to be thankful for from lessons learned in my youth in detention, summer school and teachers that oh so desperately wanted to get me suspended (allegedly)...

My experience on the School Committee and City Council has prepared me well to deal with the many challenges that face our city today...like when someone accused of a false bomb threat - who is a good friend of mine, I might add, comes up to the School Committee to have the Mayor CONGRATULATE the serial harasser in an inappropriate forum taxpayers fund, yet I approve of

Read more: http://www.wickedlocal.com/medford/news/x511634669/ELECTION-2013-Paul-Camuso-seeking-re-election-to-Medford-City-Council#ixzz2iSoeGhPt
Follow us: medtranscript on Facebook


NOTES
Related Link : Get teen help for troubled teens in MEDFORD, Massachusetts : Troubled Teen Help

http://www.schoolbug.org/school-250756002393.html 

http://www.troubled-teen.com/
Related Link : Get teen help for troubled teens in MEDFORD, Massachusetts : Troubled Teen Help