Thursday, May 9, 2019

Letter to Ron Cox - Medford, realize this, Pat Gordon comes from the Ron Cox School of Insubordination

1,345,513 @ 7:04 pm
1,345,498 @ 6:35 pm

Editor's note: There were at least three errors in this correspondence that I will correct here.
It was a LONG day in Boston.  Many more long days to come as I believe in community media and

what Mr. Cox and his accomplices did in 2018 are actions that I believe cause irreparable harm to a community.

Do you know that when I got the second HPO against the stalker, one of her witnesses stomped on my foot
and caused me physical harm. That will be brought up in the next hearing, along with the two violations of the
HPO at the old Stop & Shop on the Fellsway and at Malden Access TV.

It is NOT SAFE at Malden Access Television when the Executive Director engages with a stalker to further

harass the victim.

This material will be put on public record when the complaints are filed.

Today was step 1, and trust me, I spent a LOT OF VALUABLE TIME to seek justice.


As usual, I will prevail.
__________________________________________________________________


RON COX NEEDS TO RESIGN
FOR THE HEALTH OF THE MALDEN COMMUNITY AND ACCESS TELEVISION


Mr. Cox,

You did not give me the information on your counsel.

Please (be) advised.

These are serious matters including you aiding and abetting a woman with an harassment prevention order placed against her by the court.

The Malden Police advised that individual that she MUST leave ANY building that her victim enters IMMEDIATELY

Your "Wisdom of Solomon" that  you said to the victim AFTER you asked the victim to get you musical groups for the 2018 party was
hardly wisdom.  It was, I believe, an illegal act which caused irreparable harm to the access TV producer who you will not allow on
the property.

Your job is to facilitate access programming, not to facilitate stalking.

You job as Executive Director - if you are e mailing your victim - is to alert him to that counsel.


I was in Boston discussing the case today. 

There may be multiple filings as your egregious behavior might have to be heard in two different venues.  

I am talking to potential lawyers who may take this case about this presently.

What you did was absolutely wrong.  Your arrogance at the access TV station is not in the best interest of Malden residents.
 
Aiding and abetting an individual who twice violated the Harassment Protection Order was also not a wise decision on your part.

As I recall, rather than be appalled at that person's behavior back in 2015, you were gleeful as you did not want her on the board of directors 
of Malden Access TV.

I will also bring up in the court papers how at another TV station you requested that I vote for board members that YOU wanted,
not the board members that I wanted.

As an "Executive Director" I find that kind of activity disgraceful.  It is not all about you, 
Mr. Cox, it is about the community.

See you in court, or courts.

Sincerely

Joe Viglione  
P.O. Box 2392
Woburn MA 01888