Thursday, May 9, 2019

Anyone notice


Anyone notice that when I get to fight Rumley or Mackowski at Sec of State or in Somerville or Cambridge court that the good guy, me, wins and those abusive terrorist bully thugs lose?

Just sayin’

Anyone notice that when I get to fight Rumley or Mackowski at Sec of State or in Somerville or Cambridge court that the good guy, me, wins and those abusive terrorist bully thugs lose?

Just sayin’

Anyone notice that when I get to fight Rumley or Mackowski at Sec of State or in Somerville or Cambridge court that the good guy, me, wins and those abusive terrorist bully thugs lose?

Just sayin’
Anyone notice that when I get to fight Rumley or Mackowski at Sec of State or in Somerville or Cambridge court that the good guy, me, wins and those abusive terrorist bully thugs lose?

Just sayin’


Why is Mark Tonello staring at Caraviello's Jiffy Pop Belly?

File Under: DCC - Definite Chubby Chaser!