Friday, May 19, 2017

3:39 pm Letter to Chief Sacco and Chief Gilberti

3:41 pm
_________________________________
The Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 90, Section 18A states that municipalities can fine pedestrians who break jaywalking rules “by a fine of one dollar for the first, second or third such offense … and by a fine of two dollars for the fourth or subsequent such offense so committed in such calendar year.”Jul 23, 2014


3:39 pm

Police Chief Leo A. Sacco Jr.
100 Main St
Medford, MA 02155


Dear Chief Sacco,

Image #1 has the City Council President, Richard F. Caraviello, playing in traffic on Route 60.
How is a city council president breaking the law a good example for our residents?  For the citizens of Medford?   Look at how Caraviello ignores the cars and just bullies his way across the traffic.

Perhaps the only time Councilor Dello Russo has agreed with me is that Route 60 is dangerous.
As you know, I've nearly been mowed down about a dozen times IN the crosswalk and have witnessed multiple accidents on Salem Street through my window ...it is a DMZ, for sure.
I saw Mayor Michael J. McGlynn waltz across Salem St in similar fashion (no photos,) but to
McGlynn's credit there were no cars coming.   I said "Hello, Your Honor" back in the good old days and he was very polite to me.  But he was still Jaywalking. 
The Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 90, Section 18A states that municipalities can fine pedestrians who break jaywalking rules “by a fine of one dollar for the first, second or third such offense … and by a fine of two dollars for the fourth or subsequent such offense so committed in such calendar year.”Jul 23, 2014
Photo #2 has the getaway car  RC_3  between the bus stop and the fire hydrant

Photo #4 has the council president waving at his victim.  As you know I am suing Mr. Caraviello for retaliation, malicious abuse of process etc.  As you, Chief Sacco, may be a co-defendant, I am CC:ing Barry Clemente.
That's up to the lawyers.  But I would at the very least like to see you fine Caraviello for jaywalking. Even if it is one dollar, the citizens need to see the City Council President NOT abiding by the law.  Caraviello sets a bad example.

After I prevailed over Caraviello's false charges on 1/31/17 - in a court of law - it proved Caraviello lies.
2)I demand you investigate Caraviello's police report regarding the Ed Finn incident (where Caraviello noted in court, 1/31/17 that his friend Finn was involved in a "yelling" incident at City Hall on or about June 16, 2017.
I was quiet as a church mouse, so what was your city clerk doing screaming his head off?

And why didn't the Medford police thoroughly investigate this? instead of bringing the VICTIM into a court of law.  Oh, that's right, it had nothing to do with the Finn incident; I allege that the police retaliated against me for the Public Records Request on the varsity coach no longer at Medford High School as of June 30, 2015.

When one looks at ALL the incidents of June 2015, when the papers were pulled for the highly suspicious election of 2015, you get a clearer picture of alleged malfeasance at Medford City Hall

I demand you fine Richard F. Caraviello - city council president - for Jaywalking.  The significance of it is that Caraviello's nature is to bully and even push his way through traffic like he's the King Tut of Medford. That is not a joke.  It is a tragedy.

I am filing a case against Caraviello for Malicious Abuse of Process and retaliation.  Two other complaints are being filed with the proper authorities outside of Medford.  The jaywalking is important as Caraviello is in my neighborhood waving at me maliciously knowing that he is being sued.

1)Caraviello loses in criminal court 1/31/17

2)Caraviello sends a harassing e mail to my lawyer practicing medicine without a license; saying that I need "medical attention" when he knows that, even though I'm a Catholic, I attend a Christian Science Church as a student of that religion.   That was religious discrimination as well as pure harassment of the victim (and potentially the lawyer of the victim. Since I have another lawyer for the Federal Case, my lawyer can be a witness in that suit.)

3)Caraviello called the police on his victim March 28, 2017 because of Facebook Live at the city council.
Since you, Chief Sacco, allowed me to tape your speech (and said - I'm quoting - "You can tape all day long,) and since Mayor Burke allows me to tape, and Alicia Hunt, and Chief of Staff Jenn Dever Wood allow me to tape, Open Meeting Law and all that...who the hell is the City Council president to CALL THE POLICE on a citizen videotaping AFTER that individual lost in criminal court.  Pure retaliation.

4)Today I found Caraviello in my neighborhood, waving at his victim, caught on camera.

That is three incidents.   I may file for a restraining order on the president of the Medford City Council.

It would be appropriate for the police to do their job and arrest Richard F. Caraviello for stalking and harassing a citizen.

But since the police chief may be named in a suit - possibly as a co-conspirator, I will let the new lawyers decide that, I won't hold my breath looking for protection from the Medford Police, as Doug Nagengast of the District Attorney's office advised me that I should do.

When will Rick Caraviello stop stomping around my neighborhood, abusing the police, waving and smiling maliciously at his victim, and writing nasty things to the lawyer that beat him in a court of law?

Are you public servants?   Or is it all about power and control in this city?

Sincerely,

Joe Viglione