Friday, May 19, 2017

2 Stalkers fir the Price of One

we have photos!

Big Dick Caraviello and Two Ton Tonello 
(that rhymes) within one hundred yards of me while i am taking sky photos

Council President waltzes into oncoming traffic!  1:02 pm May 19, 2017

Stalkers stalking a photographer, not very bright are they, Chief Sacco?

two fir the price of one


Photos already on Facebook

WHICH OF MY PHOTOS ARE PRETTIER, MADAME AND FREDDY, THE NICE SKY SHOTS (YOU WON'T SEE MY NICE GUY SHOTS, PROMISE YOU!) OR BAD GUY OVERWEIGHT LEFTOVER FROM DEMET'S DONUTS ROLLING ACROSS ROUTE 60

FREDDY DELLO RUSSO JR. WAS CORRECT WHEN HE AGREED WITH ME AT THE CITY COUNCIL..ROUTE 60 IS VERY DANGEROUS!

YOUR CAR MIGHT HIT A STRANDED WHALE AND WITH YOUR DEDUCTIBLE IT SIMPLY WON'T BE WORTH IT!

stalker waving to his victim.  What an idiot.   With the incident at City Hall March 28th, and the harassment e mail to my attorney after we vanquished the beached whale on 1/31/17, he then shows up in my neighborhood smiling and waving at me, while committing the crime of jaywalking as well as being the city nuisance!



At 1:20 pm the city council president i am suing for 1.5 million is waving to me while i am taking my sky photos that i post here just about daily. A stalker stalking a photographer is not very bright idea, Police Chief Sacco, ya think?   

I am mailing multiple photos to the chief. So after i defeat him in the first case 1-31-17 Council President writes to my lawyer that he thinks i need "medical attention". Where's his license to practice medicine?  Pure retaliation and harassment Notice i am not @ his house, he is at mine. Twisted. Would be nice to find Joseph Gordon Leavitt or Ryan Reynolds following me around, instead i get this twit and his obnoxious pal from the housing authority that i am investigating



 I was out photographing the cloud formations and find three absolute reprobates across the street, one s.o.b. waving at me...in fact, he admitted under oath in a court of law that, indeed, he is one of the Top10 SOB's in Medford.











____________________________________________________