Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Paul-0-Tricks with Paul A. Camuso

(Parody)

Dear Voters,

Hi, it's me, Paul A Camuso.

Since I can't fork over cash to an individual who no longer can abuse the TV3 airwaves and who was in court this morning on false bomb threat charges, well ...with an election 28 days away I have to distance myself from the Dennis Hopper wannabe (what WAS that movie with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock, oh...SPEED) and what better way to do it than putting this announcement on TV3's hated enemy's blog!

Happy Halloween from your Paul-o-Trix Trick or Treat Paul-o-Tician.

Yes, I take candy from babies and old men like Pat Fiorello, but look at the bright side.

Wouldn't you rather get screwed by a lying Paul-0-Tician like me than be on a slab for a disinterested Paul-o-Tician/Mortician like the dude who sits next to me? 


Happy Halloween
From Your Insufferable Fake Friend
Paul A. Camuso

Vote for me.  I love getting 27K to futz around with my cellphone and not even show up to council meetings like all my colleagues have to.  See me at the Council, I'll get up from behind the rail to shake your hand.  Honest.  It's the only truthful thing I've said in my entire life!  Just wink at me and you'll see me run like a puppy dog to gladhand you and attempt to hijack your vote! 

_______________________________
OUR TOP 10 LIST FOR OCTOBER 8

NOT written by Maggie Weeks of Somerville District Court. She's been banned from this blog!