Monday, April 4, 2016

Tufts Student May Have Hit the Jackpot

664,073 @ 5:52 pm
664,044@ 5:05 pm

Tufts student wakes up to strange man rubbing her arm ...the exact same thing happened to me a few weeks ago...

 ...but my reaction was much, much different than the Tufts' student...

__________________________________

  Associated Press - Monday, April 4, 2016

MEDFORD, Mass. (AP) - Tufts University police are investigating after a female student woke up in her dorm room over the weekend to a strange man rubbing her arm.

A police alert issued Sunday stated that the student reported to university officials that the incident occurred around 3:55 a.m. Saturday at Wren Hall on the school’s campus in Medford.

 http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/4/tufts-student-wakes-up-to-strange-man-rubbing-her-/

 

Editorial

____________________________
   These students don't get it.

   ___________________________

A few weeks ago I awoke to a thirty-something fellow rubbing my arm too.

________________________

   Do you think I reacted like the Tufts' student?

_________________________________

   Hell, No!

_________________________________

     I said "Thank you" and asked him to marry me.     (He didn't say yes...but then again, he didn't say no!)

___________________________

   He then asked my age.

__________________________

   I said "72."

__________________________

   He attempted to "card" me.  I said "This is a bedroom, not a nightclub."

___________________________

    "I want to see your license" he said.

______________________________

    "That ain't gonna happen" was my reply.

______________________________

    "You're 49, right?" he queried.

______________________________

    "If you say so, young man, if you say so..."

 

Tufts Students should thank their lucky stars when the stars align as they do sometimes...

 

(We did put binoculars on to look out the windows to make sure no crazed lesbians were snapping photos in the driveway that says NO TRESPASSING....)