Thursday, March 30, 2017

You Talking to Me???

949,303 @ 3:20 pm


In 2017, I look a heckuva lot better than
Robert DeNiro does today!  He is only 11 years older than me (born August 17, 1943) yet I look 30 years younger than him, not 11 years younger!

Check out his photo in Taxi Driver 1976 *
(below)

Then in the 2014 article about DeNiro's gay father.
________________________________________________________________





3/28/17 at
SATV Somerville
when I left
City Council meeting !  





Check out what DeNiro looks like today talking

about his gay father!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2641013/Robert-De-Niro-filled-emotion-remembers-gay-father-new-interview.html


*1976



Mr. DeNiro, Robert "Star Wars Luke" DeNiro,
I am your gay* father!


I only use the term "gay" because it is popular.
I am not gay!  Homosexual? Yes. Happy, YES!
Gay...oh, puh-leese,  TGFM* Freddy!


ha ha...Madame Knight is losing her looks quickly; the pounds I have lost at the gym Freddy has found!  And picked 'em up!   

And as for the sloppy old Council President...we're the same age and that slob looks like a train wreck!!! and at least a decade older than me!

*TGFM- too gay for me!!!!

2014


The now 70-year-old actor talks about the late painter in a new interview, discussing his HBO documentary Remembering The Artist: Robert De Niro, Sr.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2641013/Robert-De-Niro-filled-emotion-remembers-gay-father-new-interview.html#ixzz4cq8Ienbk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook







Pageviews today
867
Pageviews yesterday
1,021
Pageviews last month
20,528

Pageviews all time history
949,313