Monday, March 20, 2017

School Committee Speech! Ce Soir POP EXPLOSION this Wednesday

 940,959 @ 10:43 pm
135 @ 10:43 pm   163 minutes, 135 hits


David Skerry may have been prophetic when he said to me  "You'd better get a bodyguard" at Somerville Court.

Another notable said 2 weeks before my victory at trial, "You're lucky they haven't killed you" (paraphrased; due to my public records request on the removal of bomb sniffing dogs at the high school (allegedly) and a varsity coach situation with a young female athlete...allegedly.)

CE SOIR by Golden Earring

Since I had a four album deal in Paris, and Medford wants to off me, how appropriate!


For ten minutes over a 7 year period I was a rock and roll star in Paris.  Those were the days... 1978-1985

*One of the FIVE crazy geniuses of rock and roll with Frank Zappa   Rock & Folk, the Bible of music in Paris back in the day.

*Best Record of the Month in Belgium

*Best Record of the Month, Phonograph Record
Magazine

*One of Boston's FIVE best bands, Playboy Magazine 1978



I'm playing this song before or after my school committee speech on my radio show Pop Explosion 
March 22, 2017




(Kill Me) Ce soir
Remember that song called "Kill me"
From Vick Timm's last LP
Too much of a risk
For a golden disc
The price he paid for money
Ce soir, Ce soir
Assassination d'un rock 'n roll star
Sing your song, you can't go wrong
No need for alarm
Attempted his business adviser
You'll come to no harm
He didn't mention the sniper
Ce soir, Ce soir
Assassination d'un rock 'n roll star