Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Viglione to Sue Caraviello,Medford Police, City Hall, Ed Finn and D.A. Marian Ryan's Office

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The only person who was intimidated was me. 
Rick Caraviello harassed me on election night at the VFW yelling "Thank you for your support." I ignored him. 
Caraviello got madder and yelled THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, a restaurant owner told me to ignore Caraviello. 
Then, about ten days before the trial, Caraviello and Mark Tonello in Medford Square were harassing this writer at an event; I heard on the morning of January 31, 2017 malicious Rick Caraviello allegedly told a crowd at Demet's Donuts that he was going to put me away for ten years. 
I will be suing Caraviello, the Medford Police Department, Marian Ryan's DA's office, Edward P. Finn - the city clerk and Medford City Hall in Federal Court for 1.5 million dollars. 
Stay tuned for more information on that.
MEDFORD TRANSCRIPT
"Subsequently, Viglione took to his blog to write about the incident, speaking critically of Finn and Caraviello, using words such as "lying, inept and bungling," according to Viglione's attorney, Michael Savage. Viglione was cautioned by Medford police to cease contact with those involved in the incident." http://medford.wickedlocal.com/news/20170308/case-involving-city-council-president-tossed-out-of-court