Friday, March 3, 2017

WE WANT OUR P/E/G documents, then we are putting the pressure on the AG to indict certain reprobates - the Five Stooges

Aleesha Nunley, Finance Director/Auditor ANunley@medford-ma.gov.  
Medford City Hall - Room 105 
85  George P. Hassett Drive 
Medford, MA 02155.

Hello Aleesha,

I would like to meet with you at your earliest convenience to track down the documents City Hall says it does not have regarding where the access TV monies are spent.

I informed Attorney Scanlon via phone that I had obtained documents from Anne Baker earlier on the three teachers being paid out of P/E/G monies.  The payment of teachers with monies designated for access TV is extremely suspicious, especially when viewing Jack Dempsey's handiwork, taping Mayor McGlynn (I was there) on school time meant the former mayor was using the access monies to glorify himself, in a manner in which they were not intended to be used.  Another teacher receiving P/E/G/ monies was also at that event, on school time, in Alden Chambers, while his majesty McGlynn was soaking up the video from Jack "What's a lav microphone?" Dempsey.

Why do I have to jump through hoops, Mr. Rumley (not cc:'d here, but let's face it, he's the architect of my misery - threatening to sue me because it is Friday...oh but he loves free speech - his free speech, not yours!) when the documents were legally requested and no one gave them to me.

I need to know how much money Dempsy, Lisa Dunphy and Allison Goldsberry are getting this year, and other pertinent facts on where every nickel, dime and penny is going that we cable TV subscribers fund, not as a second tax, but for public access TV that Rumley/Muccini-Burke, Inc. do not want us to have.


I pay for a service Medford is not giving me.
 
Please meet with me and let's go Easter egg hunting again.  It took me 90 days to find the Comcast Contract in 2015...Mr. Finn must have had it in his wine cellar or under his Christmas tree.  He claimed he couldn't find it.  He also yelled at me.  Finn also censored my petitions to the city council.  So much for Mr. Rumley's alleged free speech axiom.  

That is NOT how I expect to be treated.

Thank you.  
Joe Viglione