Wednesday, August 23, 2017

To Paul Rumley and Mark Donato - State Rep Donato, where the heck are you????

1,040,149 @ 3:17 am

Essay

Mr. Rumley - Where is our Access TV???   The primary is 20 days away. What are you doing about it?

MY NAME IS JOE VIGLIONE.  I MET YOU IN 2003.   IF IT TAKES YOU FOURTEEN YEARS TO INSTALL ACCESS...

WELL....MY LIFE HAS VALUE.  THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU, MR. RUMLEY, AS IRRELEVANT AS JUDGE YEE CALLED YOUR TESTIMONY.  THIS IS ABOUT WE THE PEOPLE.

I'M - ONCE AGAIN - EXPLAINING FREE SPEECH TO YOU. 

'THE MOST PROTECTED RIGHT'  PAUL DONATO, STATE REP
HERE'S THE PETER FINCH SPEECH

All I know is that first, you've got to get mad.  You've gotta say, "I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!"
So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell,
"I'm as mad as hell,
and I'm not going to take this anymore!!"


In a city where a superintendent is so unethical he will defame you and call you a "pig," and will not take ANY PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for a 15 year old student allegedly having pictures of ex teacher Jenna Tarabelsi's breasts, you think they want YOU having the FREE SPEECH that you pay for?

Mr. Rumley acts like he cares about the citizens of Medford.  It is a mask.

The one person who has stood in the way of our free speech rights is Mark E. Rumley, taking orders from mayors, two mayors, allergic to the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
NETWORK, THE FILM - 'I'M MAD AS HELL AND NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMOE"
... you could not talk about unforgettable scenes and speeches in Cinema without mentioning the 1976 movie Network that still resonates today. Network is about a TV news anchor called Howard Beale who is played fantastically by Peter Finch and with low ratings, breaks down on national TV and announces he will commit suicide live on air.

WATCH THE INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE, MEDFORD, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGIY5Vyj4YM

THE PRIMARY ELECTION IS IN 20 DAYS AND IT IS AS ABSENT FROM OUR ELECTION AS THE BOMB SNIFFING DOGS THAT SUPERINTENDENT ROY E. BELSON ALLEGEDLY DOESN'T USE WHEN THE SCHOOL IS IN LOCK-DOWN.     OF COURSE WHEN ROY JOKES TO KRISSY FRASER THAT I THINK THAT HE HIDES SEXUAL PREDATORS AT THE HIGH SCHOOL, YOU UNDERSTAND WHY 2 PETITIONS WANTED ROY TO STEP DOWN OR BE REMOVED...

ROY E. BELSON CHANNELS DONALD TRUMP AND CALLS ME 'MR. PIGLIONE'
YOU KNOW, WHEN A PERSON IN A POSITION OF POWER HAS A TEMPERAMENT THAT RESEMBLES A
CRACKPOT LIKE DONALD TRUMP, IT IS YOUR STUDENTS WHO SUFFER.

A MOTHER OF A STUDENT CLAIMED JENNA TARABELSI'S BREASTS WERE PHOTOGRAPHED BY HER
FIFTEEN YEAR OLD.  NO WONDER STEPHANIE DOESN'T WANT ACCESS TV DURING AN ELECTION CYCLE AND PEOPLE READING THAT LITTLE GEM FROM FOX 25 NEWS.  RIGHT, ROY?

DO YOU WANT A SUPERINTENDENT WHO WILL STOOP SO LOW AS TO SHOW HIS TOTAL DISREGARD FOR BEING THE PROFESSIONAL HE IS REQUIRED TO BE WHEN HE TAKES OUR MONEY; WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR KIDS?  

ROY BELSON WORKS FOR US, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.  UNTIL HE FIGURES THAT OUT HE SHOULD BE SUSPENDED FOR THE UNETHICAL LETTER THAT HE WROTE ME.

BACK TO NETWORK
Wandering from the script, the character ignores the teleprompter and lets out all of his frustrations of the world in which he lives before ranting “I’m as mad as hell and I’m not going to take this anymore!” and urges all viewers to open their windows and do the same.


Once again this speech feels more relevant now than its release nearly 40 years ago and seems to predict the world we live in today which is filled with reality TV, tabloid journalism and the overwhelming direction that media in general is taking with its “anything for ratings” philosophy.
HERE'S THE PETER FINCH SPEECH

All I know is that first, you've got to get mad.
You've gotta say, "I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!"
So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell,
"I'm as mad as hell,
and I'm not going to take this anymore!!"



don't bother sending me more gibberish, Roy, just open the darn access TV facility that wouldn't exist if I didn't take down Medford Community Cablevision, Inc.

You didn't help me, neither did Mark "Sgt Schultz" Rumley

It was MY HARD WORK and honest effort, which is why the two of you despise me.

Well, I'm not in this to win a popularity contest.  I'm in this to open up the cablespace to the ratepayers who are paying the freight.

Mr. Donato, where art thou?  It's prime time - the most protected right and all that.

This time it isn't Arthur Deluca/Dr. Rabies taking your show off the air; this time it is Stephanie Burke
putting her hands into what you called "the most protected right."   You did a great job grandstanding regarding that crackpot, Art Deluca.   Now it's time to be an adult and open the access station TODAY,
August 23, 2017.

I've worked long and hard and the mayor is denying us our access TV.  

Be an adult - tell them to open the TV station TODAY  If you fail to do so, Paul, then it is YOU interfering in the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.



Joe Viglione