Monday, August 21, 2017

Varsity Coach Allegations Haunt Mayor Burke in Election 2017

1,039,020 @ 1:54 am

ROY BELSON SHOULD HAVE APOLOGIZED AND STEPPED DOWN WHEN A PARENT OF A 15 YEAR OLD ALLEGEDLY RAPED BY A MEDFORD HIGH TEACHER HAD 'PICTURES OF HER BREASTS."

From allegations of bomb sniffing dogs being dismissed so janitors could sniff the bombs out, to the alleged lock down of the school when the threat(s) came in - without alerting parents that their kids were allegedly trapped in a school where there was a THREAT of a bomb exploding,
Roy Belson and Stephanie Muccini-Burke have pointed the finger at everyone but themselves.

Think about it.


How is Mrs. Burke any better than the allegations against Jenna Tarabelsi, teacher accused of sex crimes, when Burke and Belson allegedly turned a blind eye to the varsity coach scandal.

HUGE REPORT ON THIS that we've been working on for two years.  LOTS OF PEOPLE have been buzzing about it, and Stephanie knows it.


stay tuned

Married mom sentenced for having sex with 2 teens she lured with nude photos on Snapchat: ‘clearly a predator’

People Wednesday, August 09, 2017
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/2017/08/married_mom_sentenced_for_having_sex_with_2_teens_she_lured_with_nude_photos


According to Fox 2 Detroit, prior to Lajiness’ sentencing, the mother of a victim gave a statement, saying, “You made a conscious effort on several occasions to make arrangements to meet my son, sneak out of your house, start your car, leave your husband and your children at home, and drive to my son’s father’s house, back into the driveway between midnight and 4 a.m., wait for my son to run down the driveway, commit a crime and leave,” she said,.


According to The Detroit News, Lajiness called her behavior “the biggest regret of my life” in a prepared statement.

“My number one priority has always been my two children and I’ve provided for them in a way nobody else can. I feel hopeless in knowing the possibility I will no longer be able to do so,” she said, according to Fox 2 Detroit. “I fear the toll this will take on my family in my absence. 

These last few months have been excruciating to watch the emotional affects this had on everyone around me.”